Axl's new interview with Revolver

Whatever it is was probably done at least a month ago at the Golden Gods. Still it would be cool if someone could scan/transcribe it for us. I was just saying a few months ago it might be worth it to subscribe to Revolver on the chance they interview Axl since subscriptions are usually cheap compared to the per issue price. If this was done at the Golden Gods this is a pretty fast turnaround for a magazine like Revolver.

I have a subscription to Revolver. I'll post hi res scans as soon as mine arrives.

That's probably not gonna be til Monday. This interview may have what we need most....information!

So this Gn'R international forum guy will post the cover but not the interview? That's lame.

What is GNR-Int-Staff???

Sounds important and I see it everywhere but I don't know what it is.... is it an official something??

Thanks for asking. Thought I was the ONLY one here who doesn't know (and too embarrassed to ask LOL).

Oh, LOL!

Im not embarassed to ask because I'm new here and also because I spent several years in a coma and I missed many years in the whole GN'R thing :P