Axl's new interview with Revolver

Actually looking forward to this. Axl is and has always been an interesting guy. Hope he gets into the details of what happened with chidem, the delays, the label and the situation with the next record.

Guest Gunns

Actually looking forward to this. Axl is and has always been an interesting guy. Hope he gets into the details of what happened with chidem, the delays, the label and the situation with the next record.

Bro I think only 1 of those things would be a remote possibility, let alone all of them LOL. Too much details to expect from Axl in his heyday, let alone in 2014 unfortunately.

You are right. Wish he went all out with the 2002 line up. I really loved the general sound of Chinese Democracy and how it blended rock with industrial whilst keeping solos. I think we might get one more record somewhere down the line(probably when Axl decides to forfeit certain ownership to the label, I don't think the label is willing to put another record out for nothing) and that will be it.

• Like 1

Bro I think only 1 of those things would be a remote possibility, let alone all of them LOL. Too much details to expect from Axl in his heyday, let alone in 2014 unfortunately.

BocA3BGIIAAk4vQ.jpg

axl%2Brose%2Btwitter.jpg

m+lady+_6f67e31c52471863af16582fedf6cfa2

article-1357442-0D2F915E000005DC-59_306x

Dj_Ashba_BV_103_103.jpg

• Like 4

You will read all kinds of enthralling updates, like plans for the upcoming Halloween Party. A sneak-peek of this year's costume. Expect a 6-pages long in-depth interview about what you need the most, information. Expect jaw-dropping changes like the new setlist order of JUNGLE-EASY-CHINESE, dropping of ALL CD songs from the set, new Addiction to the Friction covers and all the classic songs you came to know and love, with revised, new solos by DJ ASHBA. Ron's public firing from the band and announcement of Fernando as the new second lead guitar player. Announcement of Beta picking up second bass guitar duties. And last-but-not-least two lucky subscribers will be granted a lifesize poster of the revered DJ ASHBA complete with the renowned signature stage move HOGAN EARS and all his signature stage props you came to know him for, like the revolutionary top hat, cigaret-in-mouth and burned Les Paul.

• Like 1

Axls usually a good interview, he never really talks about new set-list developments or ashba swag nonsense, he will have a nice little rant and probably say something non committal about a new album and seeing if they can figure a way to make one. I look forward to reading it.

revolver's interview will be focused on the golden gods awards, i guess. so don't expect any fresh informations.

How much can they get out of the golden gods? there might be a question or two but the majority will focus on touring and future plans as well as the old band break ups as well as the long wait for CD.

What is GNR-Int-Staff???

Sounds important and I see it everywhere but I don't know what it is.... is it an official something??

Thanks for asking. Thought I was the ONLY one here who doesn't know (and too embarrassed to ask LOL).

Oh, LOL!

Im not embarassed to ask because I'm new here and also because I spent several years in a coma and I missed many years in the whole GN'R thing :P

GNR International is just another forum. International cause it's supposed to have sections in English, Spanish and Portuguese, but the Spanish one is the most active. I guess the "Staff" is because the facebook page/twitter account is for the mods there.

What is GNR-Int-Staff???

Sounds important and I see it everywhere but I don't know what it is.... is it an official something??

Thanks for asking. Thought I was the ONLY one here who doesn't know (and too embarrassed to ask LOL).

Oh, LOL!

Im not embarassed to ask because I'm new here and also because I spent several years in a coma and I missed many years in the whole GN'R thing :P

GNR International is just another forum. International cause it's supposed to have sections in English, Spanish and Portuguese, but the Spanish one is the most active. I guess the "Staff" is because the facebook page/twitter account is for the mods there.

Ooh thanks a lot for clarifying! You rock! :)

• Like 1

Let's guess what he won't talk about

1. Slash or old Guns

2. When he will release new music

3. Future plans for the band

Just like his interview with Eddie Trunk on That Metal Show it should be an amazing interview......... :lol: .......... :P

Edited by classicrawker

BocA3BGIIAAk4vQ.jpg

axl%2Brose%2Btwitter.jpg

m+lady+_6f67e31c52471863af16582fedf6cfa2

article-1357442-0D2F915E000005DC-59_306x

Dj_Ashba_BV_103_103.jpg

:rofl-lol:

thanks John. I hope I can find this magazine somewhere? Maybe I can buy it online? It's crazy, but no supermarkets sell the hard rock magazines here and the book stores are closed. Maybe I can get it in the one Barnes and Noble store that is still open.

Yeah, Axl said on TMS how often he is misquoted in interviews and articles. You could tell it still bothered him and now he's more guarded with what he says since some people still misinterpret what Axl says or what he means.

Edited by Val22

Let's guess what he won't talk about

1. Slash or old Guns

2. When he will release new music

3. Future plans for the band

Just like his interview with Eddie Trunk on That Metal Show it should be an amazing interview......... :lol: .......... :P

But even if his management team strongly request not to ask questions about Slash or real Guns, Axl always talk about them, specially Slash. He needs to mention Slash wherever he goes. That's just hilarious. :lol: