Axl's new interview with Revolver

C'mon folks... When was the last time that Axl Rose did an interview with a hard rock magazine?

If I'm correct, it has been decades since this Ina's happened.

Kind of cool IMO.

well JB it will only be cool if he opened up and let the interviewer ask some real quetions........if it like his recent interviews where he told us nothing then not so much...............sorry to be so negative but let's be honest his recent interviews with jounalists not named Del have been underwhelming at best....... :shrugs:

C'mon folks... When was the last time that Axl Rose did an interview with a hard rock magazine?

Kind of cool IMO.

well JB it will only be cool if he opened up and let the interviewer ask some real quetions........if it like his recent interviews where he told us nothing then not so much...............sorry to be so negative but let's be honest his recent interviews with jounalists not named Del have been underwhelming at best....... :shrugs:
Who knows, maybe a print interview will be more in-depth?

He said quite a lot in his chats here and on the other forums. :shrugs:

• Like 1

Kind of cool IMO.

Who knows, maybe a print interview will be more in-depth?

He said quite a lot in his chats here and on the other forums. :shrugs:

Exactly.

Why do you complain about interviews and shit when he came here and wrote A LOT OF SHITE for all of you to be happy? He addressed most topics you wanted to know. Just revisit those chats and you won't be complaining about crap anymore.

what I would like to read is an interview that is not scripted and not neutered by Axl's rules of engagement. I would like see him do a real no holds barred interview where he is willing to allow any questions......not to much to ask is it?

I hope the interview is in person, and not one like this where they send Axl a list of questions and he goes off with his usual non-answers and diatribes.

thanks John. I hope I can find this magazine somewhere? Maybe I can buy it online? It's crazy, but no supermarkets sell the hard rock magazines here and the book stores are closed. Maybe I can get it in the one Barnes and Noble store that is still open.

Yeah, Axl said on TMS how often he is misquoted in interviews and articles. You could tell it still bothered him and now he's more guarded with what he says since some people still misinterpret what Axl says or what he means.

No wonder he's misquoted in interviews. After reading some of his twitter posts lately everyone was trying to decipher exactly what he meant, his posts aren't the easiest to interpret. Took a long time to get an idea on the giraffe jokes & now what's with an X-ray machine? Why does it mess up his long weekened which, seeing as he doesn't work every day 9-5ish probably won't make any difference to him anyway?

Don't they speak English in Indianna?

• Like 1

what I would like to read is an interview that is not scripted and not neutered by Axl's rules of engagement. I would like see him do a real no holds barred interview where he is willing to allow any questions......not to much to ask is it?

No, but it's an unrealistic thing to hope for imo. Axl is too insecure to let that happen.

Edited by Rovim

I agree with you Rovim which is why I can't get excited about another fluff interview which tells us nothing.......hey maybe Axl will surprise us with something of substance but I will not hold my breath........

Would you hold your breath otherwise?

Does anyone have this mag yet? I checked a bunch of stores today (including Chapters, and they have everything!) and no luck...

I just checked to see if the digital copy was available through the Newstand App and it wasn't.

I'll check daily until it is.

Ali

• Like 1