May 25, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

On the last residency, Bumble will bestow a monstrous farewell gift to us all and a fuck you to Axl and play and sing Atlas Shrugged for his solo spot, he will smash Ashba's guitar over his demented head as an encore. Then tip some jager into Axl's mic and jog over to Beta at the side of the stage and say into the mic which is fizzing horrendously over the PA 'What we got here is failure to communicate. Actually, this is what it's been like for eight years. Then he'll wave cheerily and use Ashba as a trampoline (he's full of hot air and BBF's full of hot sauce) to propel himself up toward the drumkit yelling ''Thanks to the lame ass setlists, I'm going apeshit''. Yeah that'd be a surprise actually, him leaving is not.

It's funny how the first thread got 50+ pages and by the second show's end it's thread hasn't even reached double figures. Even though UTLH got played it failed to generate a response, Axl is running out of old tricks.

Edited by RandallFlagg
  • Like 1

It's funny how the first thread got 50+ pages and by the second show's end it's thread hasn't even reached double figures. Even though UTLH got played it failed to generate a response, Axl is running out of old tricks.

Yes. Time to call duff and izzy

What do you think will happen this time? Will we get new music, covers, songs never played before or something else?

You're all so funny...NOT. You sarcastic lot smilie_girl_022.gif you've got to have faith that there will be surprises at some stage. We know that because they said there will be 2-3 new songs, I'm sure they will write & rehearse them in time for this residency. smilie_girl_142.gif

Or it could be that Axl & Slash finally made up & Slash will be special guest on stage one night........ naah that's not gonna happen either.. smilie_girl_166.gif

Huge fan - I always thought you named yourself after Paul Huge, wasn't he the one Axl brought into the band at one stage? On re-reading it I realise you mean you are a huge fan. Lets hope they sing ITW, I'd love to hear them do that again or of course Chipping Away At the Stone which I have about 1 minute of & Axl sounded great on that.

We'll know soon, there's another concert happening tonight. smilie_girl_112.gif

Yes. Time to call duff and izzy

Or sebastian bach.

List of actual good surprises:

Salsh

Buckethead

New song

Replacement of Ashba

Announcement of no touring for a year due to new album impending in 2015

Okay surprises but largely just backward logic:

Yesterdays, Right Next Door To Hell, Breakdown etc

Prostitute, TWAT, OMG I suppose tho been played before just rarely

Izzy or Duff