May 25, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

i hope this thread is 60 pages long tomorrow when i wake up guys. it's a gnr concert! come on! let's discuss the setlist, post pics, videos and enjoy this new tour, full of surprises and an amazing production. #loltrickery

• Like 1

It's a shame GN'R is stuck between pleasing casual fans and hardcore fans. Most bands don't have to deal with that. Pearl Jam does whatever the fuck it wants. NIN does. Even Billy Corgan, essentially another Axl, plays new and old stuff and doesn't really alienate people.

Most people see this band as a nostalgia act and Axl knows it. I think he's even come to that realization.

I don't miss much by not following the threads anymore.

we know what is going to happen during the residence, some used to love her,you are crazy,my michelle if bach is there,raw power if duff is there,some usual CD,maybe catcher but not scrapped and rhiad and the others....

Thats all.Same circus.

Show is scheduled for 11:45 pm - Katt Williams (Stand up comedian) was opening. And yes, very annoying with no updates but the show has not started yet...but soon i guess :-) ('im not there btw...)

• Like 2

Show is scheduled for 11:45 pm - Katt Williams (Stand up comedian) was opening. And yes, very annoying with no updates but the show has not started yet...but soon i guess :-) ('im not there btw...)

No way Katt Williams is the shit!!! Fuck that would be awesome to see him and then GnR hah

So soon is the word ic..