Who Do You Think is Axl's Favorite to Least Favorite Bandmate?

Rank them all from favorite to least based on how you think Axl sees them... Current lineup of course.

Is DJ the top? Or is it his longtime ally, Dizzy?! And who is at the bottom?

4tus is his fav

Pitman and BBF and mybe Stinson is his least fav

Axl doesn't take DJ seriously which is understandable

Rank them all from favorite to least based on how you think Axl sees them... Current lineup of course.

4tus is his fav

"Axl thinks the same things I think."

Do you really think he has any reason to dislike Pitman? And he seems to get along very well with DJ.

4tus is his fav

"Axl thinks the same things I think."

Do you really think he has any reason to dislike Pitman? And he seems to get along very well with DJ.

Don't know ,man, i'm just guessing :shrugs:

Do your remember his last TV interview where he answered the reporters question: which member do you want to fire?

And his anwser. idk, maybe Pitman, then laughs

Get along very well with DJ, ok, but he openly making fun about him (like Stinson, lol)

Edited by Crash Diet

Weird thread

Nothing much new to talk about in the world of GNR.

We should just make more productive threads. Like, "did Axl get hair implants?", "did Axl have cancer?", "does Axl like Trix or Cocoa Puffs better on Tuesdays?", "should DJ try and patent the hashtag?"

That sort of thing

Who Do You Think is Axl's Favorite to Least Favorite Bandmate employee?

Bumble, because he wants to be all productive and stuff. And he quits all the time.

After that probably DJ. Axl laughs at his atrocious playing behind his back but knows he draws a lot of 13 year old emo girls who cut themselves. Axl is now conflicted though, because Ashba's playing makes him want to cut himself too. Beta has already hidden all the sharp objects in the house.

He doesn't care much about the rest. They play their part and don't whine about it.

I'm not sure he likes any of them that much. There isn't much evidence of them hanging out once off stage. I don't think he calls them for friendly catch ups between tours. I think they are just like colleagues, friendly and civil at work (mostly). Doesn't go any deeper.

• Like 1

first of all, they aren't axl's "bandmates". they're his employees.

so, his favorite employee is probably stinson followed by dizzy reed, dj ashba, pitman, fortus, ferrar and bbf

I wonder how much time apart from onstage he spends with them all, the romantic new GNR fan in me would sugarcoat is as rehearsals everyday perfecting the show, jamming some creases out on new material they're recording in a vegas studio, hanging out in Axl's suite listening to him play November Rain's sequel on the grand piano, phoning eachother up about 'that guitar duel on Thyme', sending eachother files - for instance BBF's backing vocals on 'Army of Awestruck Graverobbers; Lament of Skulls, Dust N' Bones II' doubling up on Axl's venomous diatribe toward Madison... yeah, it's too much to consider Axl functioning in a cohesive sense to help him make steps toward releasing consistently and building an understanding with the guys he's chosen to realize his stalled GNR evolution.