Who Do You Think is Axl's Favorite to Least Favorite Bandmate?

I saw Frank in a long interview awhile back and he seemed like a really, really genuine, nice and sweet guy. Not sure why he gets so much hate around here.

I don't remember the exact comment but the interviewer asked him something like who would be the drummer on the next GnR album - Frank or his son. Frank laughed for about five minutes straight.

He doesn't have the rock-star ego, loves music and seems like a really friendly guy. I'd much rather hang out and hear his stories than hang with DJ or Dizzy or Tommy.

It's pretty obviious he doesn't trust any of them really as far as being able to write/record anything decent. As far as who he likes/dislikes the most- he probably tolerates them all and if one leaves he know they are easily replaceble.

Edited by Snowmass

Definitely Frank at the bottom. I've seen him get yelled at on stage so many times. :lol:

For reals? I've never seen it. Is there any video floating around of it? It can't possibly top him and Ron making fun of DJ though.

Whole Lotta Rosie at the Zepp in Tokyo, Paradise City at Hiro Ballroom I believe. And that's just the top of my head.

I saw Frank in a long interview awhile back and he seemed like a really, really genuine, nice and sweet guy. Not sure why he gets so much hate around here.

I don't remember the exact comment but the interviewer asked him something like who would be the drummer on the next GnR album - Frank or his son. Frank laughed for about five minutes straight.

He doesn't have the rock-star ego, loves music and seems like a really friendly guy. I'd much rather hang out and hear his stories than hang with DJ or Dizzy or Tommy.

Oh yeah, Frank is a fantastic person. I don't like him because he's the worst drummer GNR has ever had.

As far as least favorite bandmates, I'd imagine it'd either be Ron for lashing out so much or Pitman (Quoting his interview in which he said Pitman would probably be the first to go).

And I guess DJ because he's a fucking tool.

Definitely Frank at the bottom. I've seen him get yelled at on stage so many times. :lol:

For reals? I've never seen it. Is there any video floating around of it? It can't possibly top him and Ron making fun of DJ though.

Whole Lotta Rosie at the Zepp in Tokyo, Paradise City at Hiro Ballroom I believe. And that's just the top of my head.

Touche, just found this in another thread. As was pointed out there, the funny thing is that Axl came in at the wrong part and the band was trying to accommodate him.

6:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIFoGlhrzUs