May 28, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

I really don't want him to say it didn't work. I just want Axl to acknowledge that his voice had to change for whatever reason or what he was accomplishing by changing his voice or if he was forced to change the way he sang.

I just find it interesting how his voice has evolved and it seems the people that know Axl always say "what change? He's always sounded the same to me" and That pisses me off because it's clear 02 was different than 93 and 06 was different from 02 and 10 was different from 12. It's clear to everyone but nobody that can give us insight on the evolved voices wants to acknowledge it.

• Like 1

Because you geniuses can't fucking accept the guy has aged and with that his voice....

Sometimes you talk as if Axl wasn't human and his voice was some material shit u can accommodate or fix with a tool.

Voice is part of his body, it's like the stomach or heart, or blood. Lots of internal organic processes have influence on it: from what he eats, what he drinks, his general health, throat diseases, and even his moods.

I really hope that when you ppl reach 50's you get bugged by youngsters about all the shit u do wrong or can't do anymore.

• Like 2

Yea sorry for ruining your show day thread. I didn't mean to cover up all the relevant discussion with a little side topic on Axl's voice. I guess I forgot the guy was a lead singer for a band and his voice isn't relevant to what he does. Maybe I'll create thread number 3000 on it next time.

Alright now we are getting off topic. Point is we are having a discussion, not an argument over the evolved state of Axl's voice. I'm sorry if anyone has a problem with it. Yes Axl is old, but 02 he was 40 and sounded a little off and at age 48 he had one of his best vocal years! So for me age isn't an issue.

Back on topic: I hope he has an excellent show tonight. The last shows have been better and I think he will start pulling more rasp and power into songs as we go along. Go Axl!

I'd like to know why the last two posters lost their shit like we're fighting about it or something. More than anything I think we're just shooting the shit and discussing the past while waiting for GNR to take the stage. I don't even think our conversation has been that negative, either.

Whoa dude! Snarky? Yes. Losing my shit hardly!

And I get your point. Well taken

It's not like your discussion isn't as interesting as:

CD

jungle

ISE

Timbo

Yea sorry for ruining your show day thread. I didn't mean to cover up all the relevant discussion with a little side topic on Axl's voice. I guess I forgot the guy was a lead singer for a band and his voice isn't relevant to what he does. Maybe I'll create thread number 3000 on it next time.

Alright now we are getting off topic. Point is we are having a discussion, not an argument over the evolved state of Axl's voice. I'm sorry if anyone has a problem with it. Yes Axl is old, but 02 he was 40 and sounded a little off and at age 48 he had one of his best vocal years! So for me age isn't an issue.

Back on topic: I hope he has an excellent show tonight. The last shows have been better and I think he will start pulling more rasp and power into songs as we go along. Go Axl!

And ditto to you. Point well taken.

No harm, no foul. Just a misunderstanding.

I will say I am excited for tonight. 4th show last year is when we got Catcher in the set as a regular and they brought out a nice wet TWAT for us. Axl is improving vocally and The Disguise has been getting taken off more like it was in 2011.

Agree on excitement on the show. I am seeing them the final weekend. Would love to see some CD stuff.

No harm, no foul. Just a misunderstanding.

I will say I am excited for tonight. 4th show last year is when we got Catcher in the set as a regular and they brought out a nice wet TWAT for us. Axl is improving vocally and The Disguise has been getting taken off more like it was in 2011.

Agree on excitement on the show. I am seeing them the final weekend. Would love to see some CD stuff.

There's been a severe lack of CD material, man. I long for a show where they could pull out IRS, TWAT, Scraped, Sorry, Maddy or ITW.

At my front row balcony seat. Waiting for Guns.

How long ago did the opener leave the stage?

Not sure . I am was in my room.

Planning on playing Oracle for us tonight and keeping us up to speed?
I will see how long my phone is doing with battery.