Vince Neil of Motley Crue's reaction to Axl being named Greatest Singer-"#LOL"

Asshole, LOL

This is what original said: "They just said that Axl Rose is the greatest singer of all time? Do you agree with that? If not, who do you think?"

Guess he decided to be a jerk later and add the LOL.... Funny that he had a "good person" moment when he originally wrote the status :P

Edited by tinyrobot

I think the people that have listened to GNR's entire body of work and seen a few of the illusion tour videos understand how incredibly talented Axl's vocal range is. For people who don't like Axl...well they just think he's an asshole so who cares about his voice.

News just said Axl Rose is the greatest lead singer of all time? #LOL

It's on Vince Neil's official facebook. The post was edited 25 minutes ago so I wonder what the original said?

Vince Neil was on The Surreal Life

/thread

I agree with him entirely, but at the same time, I think he is the last person who should be bitching about it.

^^ This. Dude hasn't been able to sing an entire line, much less an entire song, straight through since the late 1980s, so he's the last one who should be talking about great singers...

• Like 1

That's because he's too fucking stupid to understand that by "greatest" they meant range.

Does anybody over the age of 15 actually use the term butthurt?

Go read some of the most popular online sites that ran the story and see what the general rock fans reaction was to the story.

Again, it's because people seem unable to both read and/or comprehend english. The results were based on range and a singers ability to go from high to low. There's absolutely nothing factually debatable about that. Axl's range, in his prime, was judged and determined to be the best of the bunch.

• Like 3