Final Vegas Show Ticket Giveaway (SERIOUS POSTERS ONLY)

I'm in for a chance to win. I have a ticket to the last show already, but my wife does not, so it would be used. It is very generous and kind of you and your friend to give the ticket away. Even if I don't win, thank you! Perhaps I'll see you there anyway ...

Edited by lpgnr

I'll be on vacation starting Monday for the next 2 weeks. I'd love to get out of the house and see GNR as well as meet some fellow forum members. So, count me in for the drawing. Best of luck to everyone! Sounds like someone will be in for a great time!

...this is an amazingly kind and generous gesture. Regardless of who wins, thank you for doing this.

I'm throwing my name into the hat. I really wanted to attend a show of this residency but between a family emergency that took all my time/money and reduced hours at work, it's become impossible for me to afford a ticket.

Edited by stella

Is June 7th the last show? Either way, sign me up line me up!

Yes, this is for the June 7 gig.

We're gonna draw Wednesday night, so that we'll have enough time to draw a runner up if need be. We'll be using a random number generator, and use the post number as your number. Whichever number we draw wins, so that's why we're trying to keep this thread STRICTLY to posts that are entries (I know I'm breaking that rule myself :lol:), so that we don't have to end up drawing half a dozen times or whatever if the thread is cluttered with non-entry posts. So apologies if your post has been deleted from this thread :)

• Like 1