November is perfect for a new album

Maybe, maybe not.

I think if the new album comes out this year or the next, they are going to do a worldwide tour including SA. Plus, they mentioned Europe months ago, and for Axl, they still haven't done a legitimate US tour. A new album would help that.

I can't believe that after all these years people still make threads like this.

"Durr hey guys, you know what Guns should do? Make an album and put it out."

Oh really? Fascinating notion you've got there. Now that you said it, I bet it'll happen too!

If Axl can't release an already finished album in 5 months then we are screwed!

Jk who knows when it will be the right time for Axl to release the album. Hopefully the first person he turns it into doesn't say "well I think we can improve it" every improvement on CD took 2 years!!! So whoever the first person Axl turns this new album in to is, they better just say "great! We will release it in two months."

What really bugs me is that a few years ago everyone felt 2014 would be 'right' for an album, based off what Richard etc was saying.

Sod this, gonna sit over there and wait for the new Tool album. Shit, or maybe Half-Life 3. Shit.....

The old saying "a watched pot never boils" comes to mind. Maybe if we all look away for a while and don't mention "new music", something might happen.

Or maybe not...

Your actions don't dictate when the pot will boil. You looking away has nothing to do with it. People think they're important, like they have influence on everything around them. That's why they come up with sayings. Many of the old sayings are especially dumb.

Maybe a better saying could be: "Always tell someone else to watch the pot for you".