My grindcore/powerviolence band

Not sure how much of the forum is really into this kind of shit, but figured I'd share the other band I'm playing in since we finally have some recordings up. We'll be releasing an 8 track album sometime this summer, here's 2 songs from it.

http://deadhournoise.bandcamp.com/releases

I wish you could embed bandcamp players on this forum. The embedded players are way louder than the actual bandcamp pages for some reason, and this shit is meant to be LOUD

• Like 1

I wish you could embed bandcamp players on this forum. The embedded players are way louder than the actual bandcamp pages for some reason, and this shit is meant to be LOUD

Ask, and you shall recieve. :shades:

Unfortunately, you need to know what the album ID is to be able to use it. I tried setting it up so you could just past the straight URL (like youtube, etc), but the player uses the album ID.... the only place I can see to get that is from the embed code on the bandcamp site. So, I had to set it up with BBCode tags instead.

Usage (where 1836903857 is the album ID number):

[bandcamp]1836903857[/bandcamp]

EDIT: I endured 30 seconds of Parasite, but I honestly can't say that I enjoyed a single moment of it. :lol:

You playin' in Lansing anytime soon, Sweetness?

Yeah man! This Saturday we're opening a local metal fest, "Capitol City Chaos V" at Uli's Haus of Rock on MLK in south Lansing, we'll be going on around 6:30

Ask, and you shall recieve. :shades:

Unfortunately, you need to know what the album ID is to be able to use it. I tried setting it up so you could just past the straight URL (like youtube, etc), but the player uses the album ID.... the only place I can see to get that is from the embed code on the bandcamp site. So, I had to set it up with BBCode tags instead.

Usage (where 1836903857 is the album ID number):

[bandcamp]1836903857[/bandcamp]

EDIT: I endured 30 seconds of Parasite, but I honestly can't say that I enjoyed a single moment of it. :lol:

Whoa, thanks man! I was trying to get it to work with HTML but when I entered the code into HTML tags on mygnrforum it would just show the code in a gray box, I am no code wizard that's for damn sure.

Yeah people either love or hate us, thanks for giving it a shot though :lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...