This is just fucking amazing

It was an awesome performance!

Axl kinda pulls it out the bag late in tours you know -- you think he's finished then BOOOOOOOOOOM motherfucka!!

Yes. 'Twas great :)

Broskirose.... News reporter door still open. Just sayin'

• Like 1

The pain and perversion parts were impressive. To think that he could probably pull performances like this off on a regular basis, if he sang and was in shape off tour. It was still great. I'll take what I can get. Axl's not done yet.

Incredible performance. He hit every note and looked like he was really into it and enjoying himself. I've always said that Axl can still break out the power vocals when he is really feeling it and isn't just going through the motions, and this performance proved it. Just awesome. Sang it perfectly.

Maybe we are so excited about this because, aside from him singing it like a god, it's not the "same old song" over and over?

Maybe we are SICK N' TIRED of AFD and UYI's songs and we want more Chin Dem live until new material is released?

rock3

• Like 1

Maybe we are so excited about this because, aside from him singing it like a god, it's not the "same old song" over and over?

Maybe we are SICK N' TIRED of AFD and UYI's songs and we want more Chin Dem live until new material is released?

rock3

That's absolutely a big part of it. Any time we get a different song we're so excited about it that Axl could theoretically sound like shit and it would still be an upgrade over the standard setlists.

rock3

That's absolutely a big part of it. Any time we get a different song we're so excited about it that Axl could theoretically sound like shit and it would still be an upgrade over the standard setlists.

hahahaha, yes, I believe that too :)

It's awesome, I keep playing it. I think it's even better than the album version because of his energy. When P5 posted 'PROSTITUTE!!!' at first I didn't believe it, and immediately thought: Hope that goes well... But it's great, it gave me goosebumps. It's just perfect to me.

And I wasn't bothered by the singing along this time. It's nice to have people singing along with a lesser known song. So Axl can see it's not in vain, it's not only keyboard warriors that appreciate a change in the setlist from time to time, people who actually attend the shows are also very excited :lol: Their reaction in the beginning is great.

Can't wait to see what the last two shows will have to offer...

I think he didn't move around too much because it's a song they have hardly played live, he seemed to be looking at the teleprompter quite often. It seems to me that he really went all out to make it a success, and so it was.

This was an A-plus performance.

Axl was on fire and sounded amazing on both songs.

Axl still has it, and I really hope all the positive press for this show gives him and Beta some real confidence and they quickly head into the studio!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I still can't believe they actually played that. Such a surreal moment to be there and hear Axl say "we're gonna try something we haven't done in a while...", and they bust out Prostitute! He says that and I'd expect like OTGM or TAY or something.

• Like 2

I still can't believe they actually played that. Such a surreal moment to be there and hear Axl say "we're gonna try something we haven't done in a while...", and they bust out Prostitute! He says that and I'd expect like OTGM or TAY or something.

That's how I felt at my last show when they started playing Civil War and Estranged (first time I'd heard them live).

Magical experience for sure.

It's awesome, I keep playing it. I think it's even better than the album version because of his energy. When P5 posted 'PROSTITUTE!!!' at first I didn't believe it, and immediately thought: Hope that goes well... But it's great, it gave me goosebumps. It's just perfect to me.

And I wasn't bothered by the singing along this time. It's nice to have people singing along with a lesser known song. So Axl can see it's not in vain, it's not only keyboard warriors that appreciate a change in the setlist from time to time, people who actually attend the shows are also very excited :lol: Their reaction in the beginning is great.

Can't wait to see what the last two shows will have to offer...

I think he didn't move around too much because it's a song they have hardly played live, he seemed to be looking at the teleprompter quite often. It seems to me that he really went all out to make it a success, and so it was.

This was an A-plus performance.

Axl was on fire and sounded amazing on both songs.

Axl still has it, and I really hope all the positive press for this show gives him and Beta some real confidence and they quickly head into the studio!!!!!!!

So true on both of these! I haven't had GnR goosebumps for a long time but I got 'em at the 3:00 mark when he nailed it and seemed to get a little pumped up himself.