"Guns N' Roses ready to fire off two albums" - The Guardian picks up Revolver Interview

I want to HEAR this stuff, but what I really want is a brand new album that was written and created within the last year or so. Something more relevant.

I don't think Axl is seriously looking into that. Seriously.

Edited by Rovim

I want to HEAR this stuff, but what I really want is a brand new album that was written and created within the last year or so. Something more relevant.

I don't think Axl is seriously looking into that. Seriously.

If true, that seriously disappoints me in the upmost serious of ways lol

A guns n roses remix album in the US would probably not even come close to selling 500,000 copies. Who would want it? Are there remixes by Skrillex? It may have made a nice little bonus edition to the DVD but on it's own I can't see too many people giving a flying fuck.

The only way I could see the public interested in the remixes are if the rumors of Dr Dre working on them to be true.. Just having Dres name would intrigue a lot of people.. Other then that nada

"We recorded a lot of things before Chinese was out,"

So, there's new material with Ashba?

Chinese came out November 2008. The announcement of DJ's joining the band didn't come until March(?) 2009.

I imagine there is new material with Ashba, but it wasn't recorded anytime near CD's release. There is probably quite a bit from 2010-present with Ashba's guitar work on it. Ashba himself said he would be on the next record, so it's possible he reworked others material before him, like Bumble did with CD.

I can't hardly imagine why after 15

Yrs of tinkering and screwing with the songs that someone thought it would be a good idea to spend more efforts remixing things. Nonetheless, put it out with CD2 and do it soon. This would at least hold us over a couple of yrs until a proper all new CD is released. I think that's the best we could all hope for at this point.

really? TIL is one song i think axl cant do live. there are a few, but this is one where i think he never sounds good.

I don't know what version you heard, but IMO there are countless ones better performed live than what's even on the album.

Hopefully this is true, but I won't be holding my breath or getting my hopes up too high. That being said, if Axl releases the followup to Chinese Democracy by 12/31/2015, I'll buy a top hat like the one Sully the Skull is wearing in my avatar image, and I'll eat it. Or a cake in the shape of the hat. See, before I would have just said the thing about the real hat, because I didn't think we'd see CD II for another 3-10 years, but now I have to amend it to be a cake, since I'm thinking it's more like 1-5 now, and I don't want to eat a real hat. Seems like it would be possibly unsafe, and definitely stupid. Probably not that rich in flavor, either.