Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Vegas gets EPIC, GNR close in on all-time record

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

NGOG

NGOG

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 8,679 posts
  • 28-January 11

POPULAR

For MyGNRForum, last night's edition of GNR No Trickery came very close to being the perfect show. Only days ago, the community was deeply excited by the reintroduction of Prostitute and Yesterdays; but last night, the band went one further--by bringing back There Was A Time.

Key to the renewed sense of enthusiasm - and the appeasement of Axl's critics - is the increasing strength of his vocal performance. Choosing to tackle two incredibly testing songs, Rose was totally in control.

With a distinct air of gratitude, MyGNRForum was able to witness There Was A Time in the moment (due to the live stream provided by a member of our board):

In tribute to the late Doc Neeson, they also performed a cover by The Angels--Marseilles:

For all of you stat nerds out there, GNR performed for a crazy 3 hours and 23 minutes. To put that in perspective, they were a mere 10 minutes away from staging the longest GNR show ever. 

With one show of GNR No Trickery remaining, fans are wondering what else may be in store...

914380_660567154015872_357784554_n.jpg

FULL SETLIST:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome to the Jungle
03. It's So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Estranged
06. There Was A Time
07. Better
08. Rocket Queen
Richard Fortus guitar solo
09. Live and Let Die
10. This I Love
11. Used To Love Her
12. Holidays in the Sun
Band introductions.
Dizzy Reed piano solo
13. Catcher in the Rye
14. You Could Be Mine
Dj Ashba guitar solo (Bella Vita)
15. Sweet Child O' Mine
Jam (Baby I'm Gonna Leave You w/While My Guitar Gently Weeps)
Jam (Layla)
16. November Rain
17. Abnormal
18. Don't Cry
19. Marseilles
20. Prostitute
21. Riff Raff
22. Yesterdays
23. Civil War
24. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
25. Nightrain

ENCORE:
26. You Can't Always Get You Want (Tommy on vocals, jam that turned into a whole song)
27. Patience
28. The Seeker
Jam
29. Paradise City

Edited by NGOG, 07 June 2014 - 12:50 PM.

• gunsguy, highvoltage, UK SUBS and 7 others like this
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users