Check this There Was a Time video [amazing, best twat ever?]

Bumblefoot's been handling that solo since 2009, it's Axl who's been the weakest link, especially the timings of the last screams and quality of them. Here's he doing really good although I wish he would go that big higher on the last scream like on the record. Perhaps he did it last night? In any way, a great performance of my favourite GN'R song.

EDIT: And Dj's handling of Finck's beautiful and simple riff has also left a lot to be desired earlier.

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Like 1

This is what the band and Axl is capable of, why would they revert back to the last 4 years instead of reaching these kinda heights, this track needs putting on rotation with Prostitute. Imagine new material with this level of performance. Imagine a set with 4 sequel songs, 4 chinese, and rotating a couple old tracks with the staples, just pisses me off we've had 4 years to get back to believing this band has serious potential to make a mark on GNR and an integral cog might be leaving. DJ did fine with the solo too, no hatin'.

He didn't do the high note during the "I would do everything for you" breakdown, but other than that it's good times

I'm sorry guys, this was a good performance indeed but imo Dublin's '12 TWAT blows this one away in sheer power from Axl's vocals, especially on the high notes parts (3m40s):

He didn't do the high note during the "I would do everything for you" breakdown, but other than that it's good times

I'm sorry guys, this was a good performance indeed but imo Dublin's '12 TWAT blows this one away in sheer power from Axl's vocals, especially on the high notes parts (3m40s):

Disagree. Vegas TWAT is better in my opinion.

It was really very good but sorry, Hammerstein is still the best Twat in terms of vocals. It's the only one where he sings the verses, chorus and bridge all completely effortlessly and really performs to the crowd, performs the song with facial expressions and moves like 90s Axl. Unfortunately he doesn't go for the screams before the solo but the chainsaw of a scream that he comes back in with is still better than any since.

• Like 1