Sorum against Hetfield

auad

Isn't that what the whole 'ban Metallica from glastonbury' thing is all about? Cause James is a redneck.

Yes, because Hetfield is a hunter and will be the voice-over in a documentary series about the kodiak bear hunt.

Matt sorum... hmmm? great that you're into all this stuff... but if you honestly buy into all that ban metallica over some hunting you are a moron. I'm against cruelty to animals and hunting endangered species, capture and displaying of animals and over-hunting but If the type of animal is multiplying too much and the bear population has to be controlled what's so wrong with people hunting them?

Lars gets sick the day before Glastonbury and they call Matt "will you step in for Lars?" Matt: "well I don't agree with all the bear hunting talk, but...how much money we talking? really? screw it I'm in! an after party hunting trip?? yeah why not!"

let's be clear ...huge difference between hunting elk, deer etc and being a guy who pays big $ to get rolled up to big endangered carnivores like bear (which hetfield's special is about) and pulling the trigger to register a kill. Hetfield is white trasg piece of shit...always has been. whether or not he is racist, Sorum is 100% right here. good for him...hardly taking a Greenpeace/PETA position for calling this dude out

I'm a casual fan of Metallica, but i've always been appalled by this side of James Hetfield.

One thing that is a great relief for me personally is that, for all his wife-beating and other faults, at least Axl's not a hunter.

axl_moth.jpg

:P

Edited by combos
  • Like 1

Venison and bear are both delicious and healthy. Growing up in the country, among many poor families, I know many people who have to hunt to supplement the family groceries. Nothing goes to waste. Every single one of you people who say "Hunting is always wrong!" is a judgmental prick who needs to stop being such a self-righteous know-it-all.

Edited by DangerousCurves
  • Like 1

Is it ok to kill my neighbours dog if I eat it?

Is it ok to kill my neighbour if I eat him?

Silly argument. If you hunt wild animals for fun, you're a lowlife, regardless if you eat the animal or not. Don't kid yourself.

It's fine. I kid. I eat animals for fun.

Silly argument. If you hunt wild animals for fun, you're a lowlife, regardless if you eat the animal or not. Don't kid yourself.

Let me guess, you are also one of those people who likens gay marriage to marrying a pet or an inanimate object. Your ignorant and ridiculous argument isn't worth shit. People have hunted since the beginning of time. Using your attempt at logic, all predators should sit down and have some lettuce with the prey. Edited by DangerousCurves
  • Like 1

Let me guess, you are also one of those people who likens gay marriage to marrying a pet or an inanimate object. You're ignorant and ridiculous argument isn't worth shit. People have hunted since the beginning of time. Using your attempt at logic, all predators should sit down and have some lettuce with the prey.

Wtf are you on about? What has gay marriage got to do with hunting? Not that I should really answer such a ridiculous question, but for the record - I have no negative feelings towards gay marriage at all.

My second point would be - people that hunt for fun, especially Americans, invariably have very little intelligence. Dumb as dirt.

Man once hunted for survival decades/centuries ago. Man now hunts for fun. There is a very big difference. It's the 21st fucking century now. Hunting for fun is archaic and barbaric.

The only ignorant one is you I'm afraid.

Wait, so if you don't hunt, what do you do for fun? You know who else doesn't hunt? Matt Sorum. Just saying.

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

• Like 2

Holy fuck you're an idiot.

Go easy on him, I think he's vegetarian.