GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: THE POLL!!

MYGNRFORUM - Graphic Design Competition  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

when does the voting end?

In the first post maybe?

First post says midnight Friday 21st June EST (USA).

So would that be friday the 20th of june or Saturday the 21st? Enquiring minds want to know. ;)

Jesus, what is it with me and fucking dates up? :facepalm:

Sorry, it was really late here when I finished putting the post together. Friday the 20th. 11.59pm.

• Like 2

In the first post maybe?

So would that be friday the 20th of june or Saturday the 21st? Enquiring minds want to know. ;)

Sorry, it was really late here when I finished putting the post together. Friday the 20th. 11.59pm.

Is that 11:59.00 or 11:59.59?

You're not very good with times and dates, are you? Think of how many people might be waiting that extra 59 seconds to vote? :lol:

• Like 1

In the first post maybe?

Is that 11:59.00 or 11:59.59?

You're not very good with times and dates, are you? Think of how many people might be waiting that extra 59 seconds to vote? :lol:

:cry:

It should have been structured like this, but perhaps I'm just butthurt over the fact that I am not winning ;).

Printable-PDF-Blank-Big-East-Tournament-

I also suggest that all contestants send their .PSDs to the mods in the end, perhaps they can use them to modificate the site further and pick the best of both worlds (and all our work wouldn't have been for naught).

I'm a big fan of the skull and the whole design. The middle pic of Axl in his prime, being a screaming beast, is epic.

• Like 1

Will there be any alterations allowed or will the banners be used as is? There are a few where the pics could have been a bit more flattering, but the design concept is good. If changes are allowed I might vote a different way.

Edited by Babooshka

Holy shit, I got 8 votes?! Hah, thanks very much, wasn't expecting any!

Was a tough choice, there were 4 or 5 I couldn't decide between, but in the end I went with Bumblefeet (though I hope there's a more even/symmetrical distribution of orange vs. blue in the final design).

Guest Gunns

I would like to thank all 8 people who voted for my design, I'm glad to know that out of the tens of thousands of members at mygnr, 8 people have proven themselves to have such refined and superior taste in art and design, and more importantly, my banner entry was able to assist in bringing their usernames to the attention of everyone else. You're welcome mygnrforum.

and they chose which was obviously the best banner design the internet has ever witness, what is wrong with the rest of you ignorant voters!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is visual ecstacy and you're all blind to not see it!!!!!! fml I wanted that redhand sad face LOL
  • Like 1

All the votes have been tallied and the winner has been determined! :D

5 points separated the top two entries... so this was CLOSE!

We will be announcing the winner in a new thread and updating the main skin to the new logo within 24 hours! Stay tuned.