GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: THE POLL!!

MYGNRFORUM - Graphic Design Competition  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm struggling with choosing because aesthetically I'm drawn to more simplistic designs but I also like the idea of all former members represented. I guess manfisman 1 represents this best and whilst I do like this design a lot it's not that dissimilar to what we have currently and a totally new look would be nice.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

First time in a while I literally LOL'ed...thanks, I needed that.

And NachoLZ all the way for the banner.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1

I voted for Manifsman 1

It has your logo and it represents more than the current band without looking too busy.

I think those that feature the current line up only have to be scrapped. I presume you want to push the fact you are an all era GN'R band forum, so I considered that in my voting. I do not know if you are thinking that way at all

I think those that re-define your logo too heavily can only be considered if you want to re-define you logo as well?

That's me, anyway

I think Amir has the best logo. The cartoon characters by Spirit are something special.

A lot of the entries had some nice elements in them. I voted Amir for the logo and

the colour scheme.

Holy crap my craptastic entry got a vote! Even I'm not voting for it :lol: Thanks anyway, wish I worked on it a bit more!

My vote is between NachoLZ, Rdeyahlxp, and Bumblefeet. I can't decide.

Same, elements I like of each of those and of Manfisman's.

Also like fernandoGNR's and Gabriel's, especially what Gabriel did with the logo (toss up between him and Bumblefeet for the logo, though I think Bumblefeet's might be too close to the official logo).

I thought this would be easier. I love NachoLZ logo, but Gunns' one is pretty cool too. ANd there are 3 or 4 banners that would get my vote easily alongside those 2 posters already mentioned.

I think rotations is a good idea and the most fair thing to do.

Congrats to everybody for the awesome job.

I think we should have voted logo's separate to banners. The banner I think I like the best has the logo I like the least.

HV - is it likely that the winning design might end up having the logo tweaked a bit? If so I could just forget about logo's and vote for the banner I like best.

Guest Gunns

Vote for mine, it's got a Gnr mural/concept designed by the one and only, Gunnies!!

I'm actually thinking of making the middle part of my banner into a design for a t shirt , with faded sun rays emanating from the concept

bumblefeet's is definitely the best in terms of graphic design. The other one looks like a middle school project made in MS paint. I hope the names of the idiots voting for that one are revealed so we can blame them for how dumb the forum is going to look.

Ahh, we can see who voted for what...

EvH, valengf, jekylhyde, Mansin Humanity, Haters Gonna Hate, estrangedtwat, Silent Jay,Nosaj Thing, Jakey Styley, ManetsBR, NachoLZ, NicoRourke, Kasanova King, liers,Yesterdays-Civil-War

• Like 2

My 5 points are going to require thought. A lot. In fact, my 12 year old daughter is helping me decide. This is hard.

My vote is between NachoLZ, Rdeyahlxp, and Bumblefeet. I can't decide.

I'm going between Bumblefeet and Rdeyahlxp. I love the Axl skull.

Vote Bumblefeet. Rdeyahlxp is a lost cause in the current polls whereas Bumblefeet is still in the running.