Gnr no trickery residency lithograph

I've got two of these from attending the last two shows. Looking to get rid of my extra.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=231255604443

You should have gotten the autograph of 'The Missing Link' - the guy with all the hair on his arm. That would have definitely sold on ebay! Why I bet an interview with him would have earned you an honorary degree in Paleontology! He was frighting. :shocked:

The staff was pretty stingy as a whole this year on the shirts. Last time around I was able to get ahold of a number of them, this time not so much.

As far as the posters go, I may have an extra set of both the Joint VIP poster and the lithograph. I'll have to see whenever my package arrives that I sent back home.

The staff was pretty stingy as a whole this year on the shirts. Last time around I was able to get ahold of a number of them, this time not so much.

As far as the posters go, I may have an extra set of both the Joint VIP poster and the lithograph. I'll have to see whenever my package arrives that I sent back home.

What was that one?!?