The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because England aren't known for playing cricket or Rugby at all.

Aren't those sports dominated by Indians and New Zealand?
It depends. Australia is typically great in both a lot of the time. But I don't go for them in the cricket anyway.

Canadia? :rofl-lol:

What aboot it eh? <_<
Our semi retarded Prime Minister called it Canadia just this week. :lol:
Don't talk about your betters like that you uppity wog you!!!! :lol:
He's really a Pom so he really can go fuck himself. :lol:

Am I a giant racist for always thinking Balotelli looks like a gorilla?

I'm watching England Vs. Italy and England are a joke, I shout every time this guy gets the ball because he tries it, and gets robbed; He gets the ball, does fancy footwork to get by 1 player and always/always gets robbed like a neek/idiot, and does it all again, England also aren't centre, they run to the front, to the side, not to the fucking goal, and don't know how to get the ball to the goal because they suck at what they do but it's all they fucking do; they try it time and time again.

This whole thing's a joke.

I shout every time that neek gets the ball and every time they run to the corner with the ball trying to make the goal, wasting time.

England are shit.

Edited by Snake-Pit

England didn't play as bad as expected. The draw wouldn't have been unafair. Italy during the last part of the match wasn't superior, excpet that wonder of man called Pirlo.

Anyway,

THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND

AND ENGLAND SHALL BE FREE

IF ENGLAND MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU

AS ENGLAND MEANS TO ME!

Thats right boys & girls, make way for the inventors! You're welcome!

696.gif

The modern game of Football/Soccer was invented in Battersea Park; But we aren't masters of our own game. In fact, we're the underdog who never wins a trophy (post '66).

England should just quit, we're inferior.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Well my top team won today...let's see if my next favorite team (USA) can handle Ghana on Monday.... :D

Those savages don't have a chance.

Obviously that's not even remotely close to what I meant when I said "savages". Savages can come from any country, even the USA....it's the state-of-mind that I was referring to.

Edited by Kasanova King

Well my top team won today...let's see if my next favorite team (USA) can handle Ghana on Monday.... :D

Obviously that's not even remotely close to what I meant when I said "savages". Savages can come from any country, even the USA....it's a mind set.

Dude, I'm joking. I should have put a smiley. :(

Obviously that's not even remotely close to what I meant when I said "savages". Savages can come from any country, even the USA....it's a mind set.

Dude, I'm joking. I should have put a smiley. :(

I figured you were....but it may not come across that way to others around here....and next thing you know, I'm the new "hate monger" of the forum.... :lol: