The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

53975aa987522_sterl.jpg

This mother fucker right here can't play, EVERYTIME he got the ball, I shouted at the TV and watched him get robbed. If I were captain, I'd just play with my team and leave him out and make it 11 men vs. 10 because that fool right there was just a waste of time.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ending of the ivory coast/japan game was some of the lamest shit i have ever seen in sports. you seriously need a fucking stretcher because you have a cramp? and then everyone else flops to the ground with "cramps" get up and fucking play.

People are being too harsh on England, I was impressed with their approach to the game. Now if only Woy would drop Rooney they might even get out of the group

Rooney on the left was a disaster, should have started with Lallana.

We played better than I thought we would.

I think we were the better team despite losing.

If Rooney isn't played behind Sturridge then he shouldn't play at all.

I wouldn't have brought Wilshire on either.

And we still haven't beaten Italy in a competitive game for God knows how long.

Can we have a World Cup thread for the fans, and a World Cup thread for the England Haters and people like Snake-Pit who don't actually understand the tactical side of football?

The last 2 pages have been nothing but junk.

I'm very glad that you're all so obsessed by England though :D

Guest Len B'stard

53975aa987522_sterl.jpg

This mother fucker right here can't play, EVERYTIME he got the ball, I shouted at the TV and watched him get robbed. If I were captain, I'd just play with my team and leave him out and make it 11 men vs. 10 because that fool right there was just a waste of time.

So, in short, the only person on the pitch for England actually troubling the Italians was shit? Back to bed Snakes, theres a good lad.

England didn't play as bad as expected. The draw wouldn't have been unafair. Italy during the last part of the match wasn't superior, excpet that wonder of man called Pirlo.

Anyway,

THERE'LL ALWAYS BE AN ENGLAND

AND ENGLAND SHALL BE FREE

IF ENGLAND MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU

AS ENGLAND MEANS TO ME!

Thats right boys & girls, make way for the inventors! You're welcome!

696.gif

Sorry, how'd you get on against Holland? Oh yeah!

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Is it just me or is Thierry Henry the most eloquent, classy, honest and well spoken pundit ever? :) Although i freely admit I am massively gay for that man.

• Like 1

I'm in a GMT+2 timezone for most of the duration of the world cup and it's quite difficult to stay up for the third game (from 1:00 to 3:00 AM). I made an effort for Italy - England and I'm planning to make another effort for Argentina - Bosnia tonight.

I remember lots of my friends had it a few years ago - seeing Chiellini wearing a pair didn't make it any cooler.

Anyone else watching Arg-Bos?

It's not a great game. Bosnia aren't bad, but seem to be ignoring the left side of the field, and the majority of players just stand around waiting for a pass. Mostly units though that tackle hard.