Who would like to see...

TWAT Solos  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

DJ struggles with TWAT. Bumble nails it perfectly, better than Finck did although he gave it a more personal spin when played live. every guitar part he's given.

I would much prefer it if Richard played the first solo and Bumble the rest.

Fixed

• Like 1

I'd like the rest of the band to sneak off stage during the Patience solo.

That sounds hilarious. I can just imagine him shrugging and starting into the chords. Then without Franks drumming he loses the beat and storms off stage.

DJ struggles with TWAT. Bumble nails it perfectly, better than Finck did although he gave it a more personal spin when played live. every guitar part he's given.

I would much prefer it if Richard played the first solo and Bumble the rest.

Fixed

In all seriousness, I did enjoy it when JD played the solos for "Sorry" and "This I love" when I saw them live, probably because those aren't the hardest to play but still he does them well!

Fuck yes, i like Ashba, i like his Sixx AM albums.

But i think that Ashba is better for old songs, and Bumble for CD songs.

Ashba, Fortus and Bumble should be play new GnR songs, its very important for the band, Slash and Izzy are perfect for play old gunner songs, Finck is perfect for CD songs, thats why the current guitar players need new material.

Edited by Terzyo