Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucky girl

Axl is on Budweiser advertising

584 posts in this topic

I think it's great that Axl is doing this kind of stuff. You know, letting them use his song to turn it into a rap song for a Budweiser ad. And I thought Slash ft. Cypress Hill was awful. :rofl-lol:

Just embarrassing. God I miss the 2001-2002 Axl. What the hell happened to him?

1 person likes this

Holy shit. That's terrible. So much integrity. :lol:

inb4 Broski says it's better than the original.

3 people like this

I think it's great that Axl is doing this kind of stuff. You know, letting them use his song to turn it into a rap song for a Budweiser ad. And I thought Slash ft. Cypress Hill was awful. :rofl-lol:

Oh Although i don't like much rap I liked it...but to me the sound of guitar still is top.
Paradise City is a hino.
It would be great if GNR presents on open world cup today.

That was not good. I'm glad he's getting himself out there, but eugh. How would anyone know that was Axl Rose in that video?

3 people like this

That was not good. I'm glad he's getting himself out there, but eugh. How would anyone know that was Axl Rose in that video?

That's a really good point. I wonder how many people will watch this and have no idea who the old guy in the disguise is. :lol:

1 person likes this

Oh Although i don't like much rap I liked it...but to me the sound of guitar still is top.
Paradise City is a hino.

I'm having difficulties to understand what you're trying to say, my dear.

Did you want to say that Paradise City is an anthem? And, what do you mean by "the sound of guitar still is top"?

That's a really good point. I wonder how many people will watch this and have no idea who the old guy in the disguise is. :lol:

Was he in disguise? Isn't that what he usually wears?

Just embarrassing. God I miss the 2001-2002 Axl. What the hell happened to him?

To be honest I think 2001-2002 Axl would actually dig this:

axl-rose-2002-2.jpg?resize=300%2C200

4 people like this

Was he in disguise? Isn't that what he usually wears?

Some of us have taken to calling that outfit his disguise.

1 person likes this

Axl Rose fans are the only ones who will make it two minutes into this video.

1 person likes this

Paradise City is a hino.

Did you want to say that Paradise City is an anthem? And, what do you mean by "the sound of guitar still is top"?

Sorry.

Lets try again

I dont like rap beats

the sound of guitar still is top" I prefer original version ever

I like watch Axl on advertising.

About Paradise City yes, is an antherm,

Paradise City is a hino.

Sorry.

Lets try again

I dont like rap beats

the sound of guitar still is top" I prefer original version ever

I like watch Axl on advertising.

About Paradise City yes, is an antherm,

Gotcha.

It looks like they used the original recording of the song and sort of adapted it to the rap lyrics.

1 person likes this

Haha okay, maybe I should have just said 2001 Axl. Axl was so perfect then...his look and style at Rio and the Vegas shows. Then 2002 everything goes to hell:( Should have never done the braids or oversized jerseys.

1 person likes this

what the fuck did i just watch

My thoughts exactly. WTF??? A soccer player (Etoo I believe) making a rap song out of PC :max: And 2 seconds of Axl at the end. So much for integrity <_<