Axl is on Budweiser advertising

I think it's great that Axl is doing this kind of stuff. You know, letting them use his song to turn it into a rap song for a Budweiser ad. And I thought Slash ft. Cypress Hill was awful. :rofl-lol:

Oh Although i don't like much rap I liked it...but to me the sound of guitar still is top.
Paradise City is a hino.
It would be great if GNR presents on open world cup today.

That was not good. I'm glad he's getting himself out there, but eugh. How would anyone know that was Axl Rose in that video?

That's a really good point. I wonder how many people will watch this and have no idea who the old guy in the disguise is. :lol:

• Like 1

I think it's great that Axl is doing this kind of stuff. You know, letting them use his song to turn it into a rap song for a Budweiser ad. And I thought Slash ft. Cypress Hill was awful. :rofl-lol:

Oh Although i don't like much rap I liked it...but to me the sound of guitar still is top.
Paradise City is a hino.

I'm having difficulties to understand what you're trying to say, my dear.

Did you want to say that Paradise City is an anthem? And, what do you mean by "the sound of guitar still is top"?

That's a really good point. I wonder how many people will watch this and have no idea who the old guy in the disguise is. :lol:

Was he in disguise? Isn't that what he usually wears?

Some of us have taken to calling that outfit his disguise.

• Like 1

That was not good. I'm glad he's getting himself out there, but eugh. How would anyone know that was Axl Rose in that video?

Axl Rose fans are the only ones who will make it two minutes into this video.

• Like 1

Paradise City is a hino.

Did you want to say that Paradise City is an anthem? And, what do you mean by "the sound of guitar still is top"?

Sorry.

Lets try again

I dont like rap beats

the sound of guitar still is top" I prefer original version ever

I like watch Axl on advertising.

About Paradise City yes, is an antherm,

Paradise City is a hino.

Sorry.

Lets try again

I dont like rap beats

the sound of guitar still is top" I prefer original version ever

I like watch Axl on advertising.

About Paradise City yes, is an antherm,

Gotcha.

It looks like they used the original recording of the song and sort of adapted it to the rap lyrics.

• Like 1