Axl is on Budweiser advertising

...and he officially sold out

Bonus points since he's unrecognizable to most people now, and just looks like a fat pimp

Mate you've been given loads of chances but cut the "fat" routine it's old and boring, a bit like your good self :)

Honestly, since when has TV advertisement been anything other than corny? The expectations you people set are absolutely delusional. :lol:

In the real world: this is very cool media for GNR. Think about many people are currently in Brazil, and will see the advertisement.

P.S. That's not a band performing 'Paradise City'; it's Gary Cahill, Samuel Eto'o and Hulk (three very well known footballers).

The comercial was good!, the rap was fucking awful, but much better than the old one. The Axl part was funny, i can see lots of gifts and memes out of this, bring them on!!.

Great promotion for the biggest show on earth, the World Cup.

Imagine what certain people would be saying if Slash did this. :book:

I would make fun of it, nobody else would give a shit and my thread would get locked because Slash fans are sensitive?

But yeah, commercials are lame and this one definitely doesn't change that fact.

I know you keeps it real.

My point is just that this is on par with some of Slash's cringeworthy shit, and if you can't see that, well, you're just picking sides without even stopping to have an independent thought for a second.

Yeah, but I'm desensitized to Axl embarrassing himself. Doesn't really register with me any more.

Is that why you haven't been around much? If you can't get into the embarrassing shit, what is there?

Forum needs more DS. :(

Nah, fucking working 12-13 hours a day. Haven't had much time. I'll be back to full time laughing at the stupidity that is GN'R in the off season. I don't think that will ever get old.
  • Like 3

No trickery mother fukers!!

Anyone else notice that the brief snippet of Axl singing appears to be a new recording?

Can't let Slash have any royalties, now can we?

Slash showed up to the filming of this commercial guitar and Fergie in hand, but was denied entrance by 1million Brazilians..

:D

• Like 1

All hail Axl Rose, truely a credible musician. THIS is his vision PEOPLE! This is where he intended to take Guns N' Roses. These guys ARE the NEW Guns n' Roses. Wow. Only complaint I have is that he should've done this in 1987-1993 with the brand. That was the most mediocre part of his career IMO.

Ha 'twas awesome!

More cheese than a triple back with double cheese burger thingy fat Americans eat.

* note saying all Americas are fat! Just mags :)

What's a "triple back"? Is that what I have after eating all my double cheeseburgers? :lol:

Guest Gunns

That to me reeks of those Japanese commercials, you know the ones that are so over exaggerated and fake that it becomes a parody of itself? Jesus that was random and not to mention of all beers, Budweiser? That beer tastes like absolute shit!

Edited by Gunns

I liked the guitar Hulk mention at 47 seconds

That dude's name is Hulk.

And another thing, where do you guys here Axl singing. Or am I really that deaf? I didn't hear any snippet.

I didn't think it was Axl singing :shrugs:

Guest Gunns

my sig just saved saved tens of hundreds of thousands of brazilians, 2:24 minutes in buffering time. They can now just look at my sig to see the Axl part of the commercial for their prayer session.

Edited by Gunns

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND sig has been updated, shotgun bagged and sealed.

Also it's super fast, if you look carefully you can see his hand moving so fast that the camera missed the catch.

In overall i loved this ad, even the shitty rap is better without fergie. Also i liked how Axl's still the boss, pissing all over Slash shitty efforts.

I bet ya, if Axl replaced the Slash guitar parts in the World of Fire snippet it would have been a potential hit, even it will make you forget that is Myles screamingdying in the song.