Do You Think Axl Will Ever Get Married/Start a Family?

I think he doesn't want to married anymore
He is 52. Surrounded by his brazilian family
he still fucking hot bitches or "date'" with them
At this point i don't think he is capable to have a kid now
If he REALLY wants a kid, he would have adopted one long ago...
That being said, i just only guessing.
This is the most misterious Axl related question that even TB doesn't get to know the answers

I don't think Axl is "forever alone" because he is single and childfree. He has the friends he wants, he has the family he wants, and he does the things he likes. If he'd really wanted a child, by now I think he would have either adopted one or taken the Michael Jackson route and found a surrogate. If he really wanted to get married, I think he would have taken care of that, too. Marriage and kids aren't for everyone. From the articles/interviews/posts I've seen about his Halloween parties and such, he seems content to be the "crazy uncle" to his friends' kids.

Edited by stella

who gives a shit? why does that even fucking matter? I only care if he's ever gonna release more music or improve his performances.

Well, new music I guess is like him having a family. We will never know...?

So TB is gonna be with Axl forever? As his family...

In all seriousness... anybody age appropriate/ mature, in it for the right reasons going to be OK with the people Axl shares his home with?

probably not

Wait, TB shares same home with Axl?

That is always been the impression I have been under...if i'm mistaken... I apologize

He already got married long time ago and divorced. Then he tried once more and couldnt make it. So he gave up on it.

I wonder what happened to his real family, half-siblings.... does anyone know? In the 90's they used to be in the picture and later seem to have been replaced by TB (i have never seen a photo of them ever again....)

The problem I see with the Lebeis is that they are not independent of Axl, as real family would be. They are all employed by him and we all know Axl won't work forever, so whats gonna be of the young Lebeis? (Beta will probably retire when Axl does)... I don't know if Vanessa and Fernando went to school or know how to do anything else other than be Axl's shadow. Maybe they are working with him so to gain experience to work in the future with other artists?

It's kind of confusing...

AFAIK Axl's siblings are still around. There was a photo of his sister at the last Vegas residency, and I heard that his brother worked on the 2006 tour. The lack of photos might be for their privacy and personal security more than anything else, the same way we don't see photos of the other guys' families too often. There's no reason they SHOULD be in photos.

AFAIK Axl's siblings are still around. There was a photo of his sister at the last Vegas residency, and I heard that his brother worked on the 2006 tour. The lack of photos might be for their privacy and personal security more than anything else, the same way we don't see photos of the other guys' families too often. There's no reason they SHOULD be in photos.

Not posing for photos but accidentally appearing by Axl's side when he's going somewhere... it's unavoidable if they were close to him like Beta and kids are.

Not posing for photos but accidentally appearing by Axl's side when he's going somewhere... it's unavoidable if they were close to him like Beta and kids are.

Depends where they're going. Axl's siblings likely aren't going clubbing with him.The paparazzi don't follow him everywhere. I haven't seen a lot of photos of Del James with Axl either, but there's no doubt that they're very close. In the 90s Axl's sister lived with him for a while and was his tour personal assistant during Illusions, and you still didn't see a lot of photos of her. I think I remember seeing one or two, and that was it.

Edited by stella

Depends where they're going. Axl's siblings likely aren't going clubbing with him.The paparazzi don't follow him everywhere. I haven't seen a lot of photos of Del James with Axl either, but there's no doubt that they're very close. In the 90s Axl's sister lived with him for a while and was his tour personal assistant during Illusions, and you still didn't see a lot of photos of her. I think I remember seeing one or two, and that was it.

Del James is EVERYWHERE, are you kidding me?

Del James is EVERYWHERE, are you kidding me?

In most of the photos I've seen recently, Axl is either trailed by TB or his models. Plus, again, we don't come across too many photos of the other guys' wives, children or siblings. It doesn't mean they're not important.

Edited by stella

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I hope it isn't too late for Axl. Would love to see him settle down and have a family. He clearly wanted that back in the 90s. Not sure he still feels the same but I think with the right person he'd make an awesome Dad. Daddddyyyyy!!

who gives a shit? why does that even fucking matter? I only care if he's ever gonna release more music or improve his performances.

I guess if Axl is more content with himself it'll increase his confidence,happiness etc and maybe get him releasing new stuff?

Starting a family would be horrifically irresponsible. Even if he fathered a child TODAY, he'd be in his early 70's or dead before said child graduated college. I know a few famous people have had kids very late in life but it just screams "narcissist."