Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

Go shove a stick of dynamite up your twat.

That sounds painful. Not that I have one, but you know, if I did.
Nate knows from experience. From his posts you would think he perpetually has one up there.
You two represent the degradation of the human species. Congratulations.

Which makes you?

Nate knows from experience. From his posts you would think he perpetually has one up there.
Which makes you?

I really don't know what Arnold's grudge against me is. I wish nothing but the best for the guy. Really.

Nate doesn't like me because Chloe and I are BFF. We snapchat.

Don't flatter yourself TeeJay.

At least I'm not pretending to be somebody's dad. How fucking dumb can you be? Your girl gets knocked up by some tool and you forgave her and now you support her kid?

Alright Bozo.

And you care why, exactly?

Nate doesn't like me because Chloe and I are BFF. We snapchat.

Don't flatter yourself TeeJay.

At least I'm not pretending to be somebody's dad. How fucking dumb can you be? Your girl gets knocked up by some tool and you forgave her and now you support her kid?

Alright Bozo.

Forgave her? There was nothing to forgive her for, we weren't together. And you're saying that stepping up and trying to be a father to a child whose biological father hit his mother and bailed is something to be mocked? Or fucking dumb? I made a choice and ended up with two people in my life who I love and adore and love me, something at the rate you're going you won't ever really understand.

Bozo.

• Like 2

:popcorn:

I just don't get it. Arnold hates me for whatever reason, which, whatever - it's his perogative, yet he still feels the need to seemingly follow me from thread to thread, and he can't stay away from this one even though it bothers him for whatever reason. It just seems as though it would be easier to put me on ignore or simply just exhibit some self control and stay out of threads that bother him. It's not that hard.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Full credit to you for taking the high road as usual McCoy.

The last person who should be talking shit about you is Arnie, resident sad sack and all around weak cunt...oh wait, he got a job now and that's all in the past.

It's not even a matter of morality for me or anything. It just seems like a colossal waste of time and energy to hate on someone that I don't even know in real life for not liking me on a GNR Forum. Aside from a very small handful of people here, I don't know ya'all from Adam, so I just don't let it get to me. Once I log off, anything that's said or done on here gets left in the past. I don't carry it with me.

That said, I'm glad that Arnold has a job and is doing well. And you know what? If by some matter of happenstance that I end up in the same place at the same time as Arnold, I'd buy the dude a beer.

Edited by The Real McCoy

Which makes you?
I really don't know what Arnold's grudge against me is. I wish nothing but the best for the guy. Really.
I logged into Skype for the first time in ages last night and nodded off. When I woke up this morning I found that Nate had been good enough to leave me death threats on PM. :lol: Bless his heart. :lol:
  • Like 1

Full credit to you for taking the high road as usual McCoy.

The last person who should be talking shit about you is Arnie, resident sad sack and all around weak cunt...oh wait, he got a job now and that's all in the past.

It's not even a matter of morality for me or anything. It just seems like a colossal waste of time and energy to hate on someone that I don't even know in real life for not liking me on a GNR Forum. Aside from a very small handful of people here, I don't know ya'all from Adam, so I just don't let it get to me. Once I log off, anything that's said or done on here gets left in the past. I don't carry it with me.

That said, I'm glad that Arnold has a job and is doing well. And you know what? If by some matter of happenstance that I end up in the same place at the same time as Arnold, I'd buy the dude a beer.

Fair enough, I just think Arnold is the last dude who should be taking you to task for being "pathetic" or whatever.

It's obvious the kid just got piss drunk of four beers and thought he was king shit, I'm sure he's a nice enough fellow.

Edited by DR DOOM

Not at all. Wasn't that the entire point of the thread, though? To keep my "life" in one place? I'm not going to mess up these threads with my, well, whatever you want to call it, but I do feel the need to vent from time to time, so I suppose I'll just keep it to myself then.

As I told someone in a PM the other day, The hardest part for me is as much as I sincerely appreciate all of the advice, ya'all have got to realize that it's taking some time because I literally am building myself back up from complete scratch here. I was in a long term disaster of a relationship for 9 years when I should have been learning how to get out and date people. I'm learning this much later in life than most people. I suck at it, I'll be the first to admit it.

Once I get out of my head enough to get my confidence/self-esteem/whatever else built back up, then I can go ahead and start really applying the advice to real-life. That's always been the hard part for me and the part that I need to sort out first.

What a fucking load of crap. I've been a member of this forum for 2 years now and you've used the '9 year disaster' relationship as an excuse all this time. It doesn't take 2 years to bounce back from a relationship that wasn't marriage and had no children. You're making excuses. You said above that you're learning this "much later in life than most people." Give me a fucking break! Aren't you like 28 or 29? I know people who have been in 30+ years relationships (relationships longer than you've been alive) and find themselves alone/single for the first time in their adult lives and after the security of children. They get out there at the age of 55+ and start dating again. It doesn't take them 2 years, unless they've been grieving over the death of their loyal husband/wife and father/mother to their children.

You need to wake up and realise you haven't got it that hard.

I also don't understand what it is to "learn" about getting out and dating. There is no formulae to adhere to, no rituals that must be strictly obeyed - just fucking be yourself. You just hang out with someone you are interested in, and if you both enjoy it then you do it again and again and again. If you seriously don't know how to hang out with people, or if you believe dating is something more, then you have a lot bigger problems then mere low confidence and neuroses.