Even Newer Newest Newly New Brand New AKA Issac Newton of The Trill McCoy's life issues and style advice thread!

Dazey

He's also had terrible struggles with alcohol and depression... :awesomeface:

Ah c'mon DOOM, I actually felt sorry for the guy when he tried to make his swimming comeback and didn't even make it to the Olympic team. How could anyone have actually advised him it was a good idea for him to quit swimming and become a Hollywood actor? Swimming and acting have no parallels whatsoever. I'm shocked and disappointed there was not ONE respectable person around him that said this would not be a good idea. :huh:

The guy had SERIOUS talent and he ended up packing it in way before his days were numbered. I wish that he had fulfilled his abilities, given that an athlete's career is so short anyway. And now he will suffer for that. He was so young, he couldn't know any better but his management and family should have. If it was his idea so be it, then he has to take the consequences but given how young he is I wonder why he wasn't influenced by someone superior in the sport given his talent and abilities.

This is quite off topic now, but I just had to say that. Mc Coy, don't fall under the sway of alcohol and depression from your recent dilemma. The consequences are pretty tragic and severe. Hang in there, you'll find happiness.

Edited by Redhead74

He's also had terrible struggles with alcohol and depression... :awesomeface:

Ah c'mon DOOM, I actually felt sorry for the guy when he tried to make his swimming comeback and didn't even make it to the Olympic team. How could anyone have actually advised him it was a good idea for him to quit swimming and become a Hollywood actor? Swimming and acting have no parallels whatsoever. I'm shocked and disappointed there was not ONE respectable person around him that said this would not be a good idea. :huh:

The guy had SERIOUS talent and he ended up packing it in way before his days were numbered. I wish that he had fulfilled his abilities, given that an athlete's career is so short anyway. And now he will suffer for that. He was so young, he couldn't know any better but his management and family should have. If it was his idea so be it, then he has to take the consequences but given how young he is I wonder why he wasn't influenced by someone superior in the sport given his talent and abilities.

This is quite off topic now, but I just had to say that. Mc Coy, don't fall under the sway of alcohol and depression from your recent dilemma. The consequences are pretty tragic and severe. Hang in there, you'll find happiness.

All of this is true, I was pointing out that he had terrible struggles with alcohol and depression for Arnold layne's benefit, there's something for both of them in Thorpe's story.

edit: with suppressed homosexuality being the common factor

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

So all the attention from this thread and "wah don't look at my pics!" bullshit isn't enough, now you're really playing the "I've got some big news but it's totally a secret and I can't tell anyone....seriously it's huge but don't ask me about it cause I just can't talk about it guys" card?

Fuck you. Fucking attention whore cupcake. I'm with Lithium and the dozens of others that are through wasting their time on you. This thread is even more shit than the last one. Close it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

"I dont want you guys to ask me, I really wont tell, but something huge happened in my life, something that hasnt let me post in these days and I told my friends, but I cant tell it here, I just write this so u guys ask and give me attention"

• 2 weeks later...

So all the attention from this thread and "wah don't look at my pics!" bullshit isn't enough, now you're really playing the "I've got some big news but it's totally a secret and I can't tell anyone....seriously it's huge but don't ask me about it cause I just can't talk about it guys" card?

Fuck you. Fucking attention whore cupcake. I'm with Lithium and the dozens of others that are through wasting their time on you. This thread is even more shit than the last one. Close it.

Best post across both threads. Fucking like quotas.