Gangsta Rap

Snake-Pit

• 9 months later...

For those who don't know this dude, got to be one the more tragic music stories. Comes out, debut album is a big hit, people are calling him the next great mc, has big time support from NWA, everyone agreed he was one of the best up and coming rappers. The west coast answer to the mc's from NY like Rakim.

Gets in a car wreck and the windshield just mangles his throat. Shreds his vocal chords. He walked away from the wreck but sounds like a mix between a robot and a chewing glass voice. Career over. That is some tragic shit right there.

I called Jealous Got Me Strapped one of his best guest spots, but that shit with Breed is up there too. He shines on both.

Breed - "boy pull yourself together as you pass me by"

Jealous got me strapped is my song man. 187 he wrote is solid too. Not as good as amerikkkas but solid.

Love Spice. I rank 187 right there with Amerikkka's Most. Two really good, solid rap albums.

• Like 1

Left out the g cuz the g ain't in ya!

Do like mc eiht tho..

And it's on has some great songs. Bc knockout and dresta tear it up!

Yeah I like Eiht too but daaaaaaamn Quik went in on that ass. I still say that's one of the best diss tracks ever.

It's On is a classic imo.

Left out the g cuz the g ain't in ya!

Do like mc eiht tho..

And it's on has some great songs. Bc knockout and dresta tear it up!

Yeah I like Eiht too but daaaaaaamn Quik went in on that ass. I still say that's one of the best diss tracks ever.

It's On is a classic imo.

Agree with everything above. 8-)

• Like 1

Looking back in the thread...Dre gets all the credit for the West and is the only one that gets talked about, which he deserves every bit of it. But damn, DJ Quik, Cold 187um, Daz Dillinger, those were all top notch producers.