New Sorum music video: "For The Wild Ones"

Noble cause for sure but if I was filming that video, I'd have trouble not shooray for tolerance!ing at the leather-clad millionaire.

It must be great to live in such a fey artsy world that you believe that delivering a performance like that in a video will inspire millions to come running to your cause.

There is something so '80s about this video.

I met Matt and really liked him so I'm not picking on him just cause he's Matt.

Edited by Intercourse

When you've been a drummer for GN'R in their prime, it should be against the law to ever be a front man/play guitar & sing.

It's just wrong.

Dave Grohl is about the only one that I've accepted that's made the switch and I still think Foo Fighters kinda suck anyway.

Edited by Smokin' Cigarettes

Obviously written in activist mode and if you don't agree with the message or are wanting straight up rock, not gonna be for you. But he's getting his point across(both in song and vid) and actually has a pretty damn good voice. More power to him.

Is the whole album like this?

Obviously written in activist mode and if you don't agree with the message or are wanting straight up rock, not gonna be for you. But he's getting his point across(both in song and vid) and actually has a pretty damn good voice. More power to him.

Is the whole album like this?

Don't know about the full album, but there's one song on it called Josephine that is really great: