Guns N' Roses Billboard Boxscore Vegas 2014 [Official Concert Attendance]

Guns N’ Roses continues to come up roses in Las Vegas.

The numbers are in on the first round of shows from the band’s second residency at The Joint at the Hard Rock, which kicked off last month, and once again, the band is doing good business.

44. Artist: Guns N’ Roses

Venue: The Joint, Hard Rock Hotel

Dates: June 4, 6-7

Gross sales: $853,785

Attendance/capacity: 9,221 / 10,130

Number of shows/sell outs: 3 / 2

Ticket prices: $195, $129.50, $85, $69.50

53. Artist: Guns N’ Roses

Venue: The Joint, Hard Rock Hotel

Dates: May 28, 30-31

Gross sales: $739,534

Attendance/capacity: 8,021 / 9,449

Number of shows/sell outs: 3 / 0

Ticket prices: $195, $129.50, $85, $69.50

3. Rock On The Range

Venue: Columbus Crew Stadium

Dates : May 16-18,2014

Gross Sales: $5,100,335

Attendance : 120,000/120,000

http://www.billboard.com/biz/current-boxscore

http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/entertainment/reel/guns-n-roses-comes-roses-las-vegas

Edited by Silent Jay

Inb4 someone claims that tickets were being given away for free.

Even so, the venue or whoever still has to buy them at cost. Band gets paid either way.

Yes, it was a bit of a joke. When I was attending show #5 it was packed and people were trying to get tickets at the box office prior to the show. Glad to see it was a success!

Great numbers. I honestly doubted their ability to attract people to the shows, but they did it. Great job of advertising and getting the shows together. Easy pay day. In a fantasy world this will be the money to fund the release of the next album.

I forget how many guns fans there are.

Great numbers. I honestly doubted their ability to attract people to the shows, but they did it. Great job of advertising and getting the shows together. Easy pay day. In a fantasy world this will be the money to fund the release of the next album.

I forget how many guns fans there are.

I'm glad the Vegas shows were a success. But why are people surprised that GnR was able to sell 3,000 tickets a night?

Vegas gets almost a 100,000 visitors a day. Over 40 million a year.

So it's sort of like saying we're surprised that GnR could sell 3,000 tickets in a city with a couple hundred thousand people.

• Like 1

Is the rock on he range the gross for all the bands. It will be interesting to see GNRs cut on a festival.

It's fort all 3 days. To which you had to buy a 3 day pass. Their were no individual day tickets

They only grossed $1.5 million for 6 shows. :blink:

My thought too... tie band member salaries, crew payments, lodging, transportation, etc. is that really that much?

Yeah but the fee for the band is not the gross profit from ticket sales. The promoter probably payed close to a million a night, . I heard when they played download it was a million pounds. Also you've got to factor in other revenues at these concerts VIP, t-shirt and memorabilia sales, money was made.

They only grossed $1.5 million for 6 shows. :blink:

My thought too... tie band member salaries, crew payments, lodging, transportation, etc. is that really that much?

Yeah but the fee for the band is not the gross profit from ticket sales. The promoter probably payed close to a million a night, . I heard when they played download it was a million pounds. Also you've got to factor in other revenues at these concerts VIP, t-shirt and memorabilia sales, money was made.

ah, all good points. I forgot how many ways people try to make money when the opportunity presents itself.