Steven Tyler as Slash

He is in great shape.

Shhhh. If you're over 50 and a rock star, staying in shape is an impossibility.

Bit off topic, but didn't Steven Tyler admit to having sex with Steven Adler?

and yeah, Tyler looks great for his age. I gotta get on whatever exercise program he's doing

It's not so much exercise but more like, putting the fork down.

Edited by combos
  • Like 1

"Slash This" :lol:

I like Aerosmith. I went to a couple of Aerosmith shows in the past. Tyler rocks. He is a great frontman. If any of you have the chance to catch an Aerosmith show go for it

I'm seeing them next week in Milano. Special guests: The Treatment, Alter Bridge, Extreme, Walking Papers.

He is unbelievable.

Saw him at the weekend at Download. He moves and sings better than people a THIRD of his age. He is just amazing.

So he sounded good?

Vall22 on here says that she recently saw them and that Tyler's voice is "shot" and that he needs to retire.

You enjoyed the performance and thought they sounded great?

He is unbelievable.

Saw him at the weekend at Download. He moves and sings better than people a THIRD of his age. He is just amazing.

So he sounded good?

Vall22 on here says that she recently saw them and that Tyler's voice is "shot" and that he needs to retire.

You enjoyed the performance and thought they sounded great?

I checked the Download Festival Forums. The majority of the people that watched them mainly said that they did a great job and that it was a great way to end their (the festival-goers) great weekend.

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

There is a 2 for 1 ticket deal on their Clapham common gig in london. I'd say GN'R are a bigger draw in the UK than aerosmith.

Fuck off. I went and bought two tickets at full price.

Me too. Shit happens, still promises to be a pretty good gig judging on what I've seen of them headlining Download the other night! Haven't seen them since 2010, looking forward to it.

Seems crazy you could hate classic Aerosmith and love GNR -- at least appreciate we wouldn't have original GNR as we know it without 'em.

(They are taking Slash on tour with them...........hence, "real" Axl fans must hate them).

Seems crazy you could hate classic Aerosmith and love GNR -- at least appreciate we wouldn't have original GNR as we know it without 'em.

(They are taking Slash on tour with them...........hence, "real" Axl fans must hate them).
Yea so what. If you're not with Axl and GNR, you're against them. I'll always be 100% Axl and GNR. He's my reason I even listen to music period. I never liked Aerosmith before Slash was touring or hanging with them.