Butter Vs. Margarine

Snake-Pit

Butter Vs. Margarine (Public Poll)  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

Asians don't consume dairy at all. They are generally intolerant to it.

How do you work that one out, they fuckin' live off it back where my lot come from :lol: Shit, they have dairy products you ain't even heard of over here. In fact, they laugh at western dairy products, they consider them impure.
What Dies' said. When I say 'Asian' I'm referring to people of I guess what used to be called 'The Far East', so China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, the Phillippines, Indonesia, etc. We generally refer to Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Nepal, etc as Middle Eastern. :)

Why?

How do you work that one out, they fuckin' live off it back where my lot come from :lol: Shit, they have dairy products you ain't even heard of over here. In fact, they laugh at western dairy products, they consider them impure.
What Dies' said. When I say 'Asian' I'm referring to people of I guess what used to be called 'The Far East', so China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, the Phillippines, Indonesia, etc. We generally refer to Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Nepal, etc as Middle Eastern. :)

Why?

Yeah, I group Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan as Asian.

Though people around here get Indians and Middle Eastern mixed up. Basically Indians are people who are annoyingly cheap and smell bad.

Do we still call people of the Far East "Oriental" is is that no longer PC?

Asian = Blizzard Faces to Yanks and Aussies. ;)
  • Like 1

Blizzard faces :rofl-lol: Shouldn't laugh, I'm crammed in with three Asians sitting next to me on the train. :lol:

Aren't Georgy and Johnny from the US and Australia? Or are we assuming the typical cliché that they know nothing about the rest of the world?

Because I think we still could reach a highrer level of racism. For real. :lol:

Aussies aren't ignorant. We're too multicultural for that.

And Dazey's not racist. At all.

Aren't Georgy and Johnny from the US and Australia? Or are we assuming the typical cliché that they know nothing about the rest of the world?

Probably most Aussies aren't. That's why they probably don't call India and such the Middle East.

And probably many Americans have heard about faraway countries such as Canada.

Edit: And I am not saying Dazey is racist. He probably just come to this thread to read things about butter. Bless his heart.

Edited by Thin White Duke

Sub-continental Asians: India, Pakistan, Sri lanka, et. al.

Eastern Asians: China, Japan, Thailand, et al.

(In actual fact, what we are really discussing here is the racial divide between Caucasoid Asians and Mongoloid Asians, but, in these ‘pc times‘, that is an unpopular subject).

• Like 1

Blizzard faces :rofl-lol: Shouldn't laugh, I'm crammed in with three Asians sitting next to me on the train. :lol:

Americans are multi-cultural except over time we forget where we come from.

Asian = Blizzard Faces to Yanks and Aussies. ;)

Well that's a way if putting it. But yeah basically we refer to 'Asians' and 'Middle Easterns' as different because of the physical differences in their faces.

Muslims of course, are all Middle Eastern.

I'm pretty sure most of the population in Kashmir are Muslim.

And as well as the 177 million in India and the 202 million in India. Lets just call all Muslims middle eastern. Uncle Sam would approve. The racist bastard.

Americans are multi-cultural except over time we forget where we come from.

If you're white, sure.

Both are pretty bad for you. It's just fat and salt to spread in carb.

Was a time when I would avoid margarine and just eat bread and sandwiches and toast dry because to me, I saw it as it just being lube for bread.

Until I got interested in the cholesterol lowering properties with the Fora Pro-Activ I buy, then I justified 'the lube' and seek to have it at least once a day.

No, no, no. You don't need to justify the lube. Dry toast hurts like hell going down. That's justification enough for lots of lube.

It's a fibre :D let it dry you out, say no to bread lube unless it lowers cholesterol. :D:lol:

No, no, no. You don't need to justify the lube. Dry toast hurts like hell going down. That's justification enough for lots of lube.

But the toast gets wet when you put in your mouth, making the process of getting it down easier and more pleasant. Though you shouldn't have dry toast in the first place. Have it fresh and then it's never too dry.

Guest Len B'stard

Impure as in impure.. or like "haram" impure?

The first one man :lol: