Meet the next great rapper: CyHi the Prynce

magisme

You might know him from his work with Kanye. He's the real deal. Get it while it's hot.

NIN gets a shoutout via Kanye at 5:40

He begins performing songs from his mixtape Black Hystori Project (exec produced by Kanye) at 10:20. You need to watch it.

Get the mixtape for free here: http://www.datpiff.com/CyHi-The-Prynce-Black-Hystori-Project-mixtape.584369.html

CyHi_The_Prynce_Hystori_Black_History_Pr

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

It's called creativity fatty, you wouldn't understand, although, come to think of it your Missus might dispute that particular statement eh? :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

It's called creativity fatty, you wouldn't understand, although, come to think of it your Missus might dispute that particular statement eh? :lol:

Kreeaytivity eh? Fuckin' cobblers!!! :lol:

God it's like Lord Byron trying to engage in aesthetic discourse with Zack Dingle :lol:

This guys rhymes are sick though :) I'll have to get my hands on this mixtape.

Told ya.

Please, guys, even if you don't like Kanye, listen to this guy. He and Kanye are close, but their rapping styles have almost nothing in common. This guy is doing something fresh and throwback at the same time. This dude is the hotness. I haven't been this excited about or confident in an up and coming rapper in a long time/.

He's been the next big rapper for years now. I'm a fan but I'm afraid he'll be another great rapper that never gets wide respect. The man has bars on bars and the co signs that matter, but sometimes the iron doesn't strike for no good reason (see Sweatshirt, Earl).

While I'm here, Fuck Jay Electronica for making me fall in love with him and then only putting out 2 verses a year.

Edited by TeeJay410

Guest Len B'stard

Whether he becomes a 'great' to me is immatierial, long as he keeps coming like that thats great enough for me.

• Like 1