I was just going thru my CD's during the week to see what else I could download on my phone and came across all my Lenny ones. Started listening to them again, and OMG, I forgot how much I loved him. Saw him at MSG in 2000 (or late '99, can't remember exactly)but I do remember what a great show it was. He was so humbled about playing the Garden, and spoke about his mom (Helen Willis on The Jeffersons!) who had passed, and growing up in NY. At one point he got down from the stage and just strolled thru the audience like it was no big deal. The guy just oozes cool. So glad he's back! I don't see any US dates? I would totally go see him again.

Crazy how he's managed to stay relevant all these years.

He has??

When was the last time the man had a legitimate hit? 1998??

Well you have someone posting about a new album from him, here on a GN'R board, so that is enough for me :lol:

He's had hit or miss "singles" throughout the years... enough to keep him afloat.

Not the biggest fan but listened to that track and I love it! Digging the bassline and the disco/Blondie feel. Heard he's a great performer, know someone who saw him open for Aerosmith and they reckoned he was better than that main act that they went to see.