Appetite For Democracy on AXS TV NOW!!!

Appetite For Democracy is premiering on the AXS channel (167 on Dish Network) tonight at 7pm central. Running time 2:35 so it will be edited down for TV in places so a few songs will probably be missing but AXS doesn't usually censor for language.

• Like 2

It's on at 8:00 central time and again at midnight.

It runs 2 and a half hours and with commercials it means still a lot of the live show won't be aired.

Anyway, the dvd/blue ray comes out Tuesday, so that's really exciting.

GNR back in the stores! I hope this sells well.

Thank you! Appetite for Democracy is also on channel 764 for Comcast/Infinity cable users.

More times & dates it's showing:

10:15 pm - 12:50 am tonight (June 29)

10:05 am - 12:40 pm June 30

9:25 am - 12:00 pm July 4

7:55 pm - 10:30 pm July 5

12:25 am - 3:00 am July 6

10:00 am - 12:30 pm July 9

Edited by PerfectComa

Man, that was one hell of a concert. It just seemed to get better as it went on. My wife said "that's the best I've heard Axl sound since the old days." I can't say it was perfect, because it wasn't. But it is still a solid 8.5/10 as far as live concerts go. Right before it Axs had Queensrich (sp) show, and gnr sounded WAAAYYY better, and that's not me being bias. I would say if Axl sounded bad, or if the band was off, but they really weren't. Even Ashba sounded great, it really is a very good if not great showcase for Nugnr. I wish I had an audio CD of it as well, I might have to make one ;)

• Like 1

i hpe somebody is recording this and going put it on a torrent so everybody can watch it

I hope not. It was heavily edited. No Catcher in the Rye, Street of Dreams or Rocket Queen. There may be even more. If anyone is going to create a torrent, wait for the Blu to be released. Don't create a torrent from the AXS TV version.

BTW, in a lot of songs, especially in the first 45 mn or so, Axl's voice seemed to be HEAVILY processed. He did however sound excellent in Patience and Don't Cry.

Man, that was one hell of a concert. It just seemed to get better as it went on. My wife said "that's the best I've heard Axl sound since the old days." I can't say it was perfect, because it wasn't. But it is still a solid 8.5/10 as far as live concerts go. Right before it Axs had Queensrich (sp) show, and gnr sounded WAAAYYY better, and that's not me being bias. I would say if Axl sounded bad, or if the band was off, but they really weren't. Even Ashba sounded great, it really is a very good if not great showcase for Nugnr. I wish I had an audio CD of it as well, I might have to make one ;)

Why do you say even Ashba sounded great? Does he usually sound bad?

i hpe somebody is recording this and going put it on a torrent so everybody can watch it

I hope not. It was heavily edited. No Catcher in the Rye, Street of Dreams or Rocket Queen. There may be even more. If anyone is going to create a torrent, wait for the Blu to be released. Don't create a torrent from the AXS TV version.

BTW, in a lot of songs, especially in the first 45 mn or so, Axl's voice seemed to be HEAVILY processed. He did however sound excellent in Patience and Don't Cry.

Why do you say even Ashba sounded great? Does he usually sound bad?

I personally don't have anything against Ashba, but some folks around here don't like him much. My comments were more meant as a compliment, "hey Ashba sounds great" type of thing.