A Long Bumblefoot interview for Metalliville

Axl should promote Ron to manager and ship TB back to B. Love his comments about releasing CD era stuff, and about his need to play music he had a hand in writing.

And it's great to hear about Axl joking around a lot. Seemed like he was in a good mood.

• Like 3

Axl should promote Ron to manager and ship TB back to B. Love his comments about releasing CD era stuff, and about his need to play music he had a hand in writing.

And it's great to hear about Axl joking around a lot. Seemed like he was in a good mood.

:lol: :lol: :lol: i'm pretty sure he looked less bloated
  • Like 2

Axl looks less bloated 99% of the time man, the 1% is what you see in fan pictures.

On topic: cool interview. he's clueless about anything related to a future GNR album. he's a touring musician. his parts on CD were minimal. and i'm still wondering: Is he IN or OUT?

Axl looks less bloated 99% of the time man, the 1% is what you see in fan pictures.

On topic: cool interview. he's clueless about anything related to a future GNR album. he's a touring musician. his parts on CD were minimal. and i'm still wondering: Is he IN or OUT?

As long as Axl's keeps opening his touring wages coming he'll always be IN and rightly so! I mean who wouldn't (honestly)...?

Rock on Ron!

Its very frustrating to me that somebody who plays with Axl for the past what...8 years now? clearly "gets it" when others in the band and around the band clearly don't

I like Ron but whether Ron continues to tour with Axl in the future or not... I don't really care... because like he said any album we get will be 15 years old anyway... another guitar player can play Robin and Bucketheads parts just fine im sure

• Like 1

Ron:

To me, that was the most important thing that Guns ‘N’ Roses did while I was with them. But yet, I guess you could say putting out ‘Chinese Democracy’ also and now the new live DVD or live Blue-Ray that’s coming out. So there’s been some releases at least – that’s good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a bad sign about Ron's future/current standing with the band.

Ron:

To me, that was the most important thing that Guns ‘N’ Roses did while I was with them. But yet, I guess you could say putting out ‘Chinese Democracy’ also and now the new live DVD or live Blue-Ray that’s coming out. So there’s been some releases at least – that’s good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's a bad sign about Ron's future/current standing with the band.

Yeah, he's clearly done with the band.

Also it's nice to hear BBF knows what the fans want. make BBF the manager and sack TB completely pls

Cool guy. At least someone in this out of touch "band" knows that the fans want new/unreleased music. Of course his influence is jack shit when it comes to Axl but time shall tell I suppose. If the past has shown us anything, time will tell us the same damn thing as always.

Huh, looks like he's really kinda maybe possibly sorta out of the band now. Oh well, bound to happen one day. Wonder who the replacement of the replacement of the replacement of the first replacement will be. That came out harsher than I thought it would, but really, everyone who has joined since Paul Tobias' departure, no matter how talented, has just been a touring/studio member, unless Richard did more writing/playing than I think he did.

Jesus Axl, just release something already. Anything. One song, even if it's on the level of "My World". We'll eat it up. I promise.

All joking aside, I think what's preventing Axl from releasing stuff is level of completeness, in his eyes anyways. I think "Going Down" could be a single worthy song, but Axl might think "Well, we have to tweak the guitars a little bit, maybe add a few additional drum tracks. Yeah, that's what I'm picturing up here." It's weird reasoning, but nothing this guy does ever makes sense to me. Also, is it at all possible that there are tracks he STILL hasn't laid down vocals for?

If BBF is done, then I want Slash back. Give Tommy the boot and bring back Duff and Slash, with Izzy as a writing/occasionaly playing member. I would personally be fine with a gnr line up consisting of Axl, Slash, Duff, Fortus, Ashba (although not sure if he is needed), Frank, Dizzy, and Pitman. I'd call that line up Guns n' Roses.

Sack Ashba and that useless fool Pitman, bring in Gilby and Matt/Steven and then we're talking.

But of course everything that has to do with delays in Axl land is Slash's fault.

Edited by SlashisGOD

So what exactly has prevented Axl from doing an Ep of 4-5 CD songs leftover and 2-3 new Guns songs until a 2015 full record?

He probably hasn't given it much thought, but even though Axl likes to do things his way, the EP is a good barometer of interest in new music without having to put an assload of promotion behind it, plus it's not like GNR never put EPs out before.