Street Parties

Snake-Pit

Yesterday (Saturday) was Pride... I've heard of it, never been before, just thought it was a parade or a march.

I also heard about this year from back in April as some big event and still thought it was a parade or a march.

This year, Yesterday (Saturday) I was out in Soho promoting during Pride and.... OMG!

It was da bomb!

Literally! I got lost there was that many people, and, I know the area well; I got disoriented on Old Compton Street as to what direction I was heading at least a couple of times.

1309707385-crowds-take-over-the-streets-

All the booze, and smells of marijuana from time to time and all the people flirting. I ran into this girl have a thing for ever since I met her way back when and she said she liked my eyes, saw her there yesterday and :D was fun.

It was probably the best street party I've ever been to and I was caught out working in it.

There was so many people, I got drunk and got away with it. All the litter too... I saw this street cleaner on his mobile phone around 9/10pm and I thought to myself

'He must be calling for back up'. I was there until 1:30am, by then the clean up had just begun; there was a lot of beer cans and plastic cups and bottles on the streets, a lot, everyone was drinking.' - Was cool.

I've seen street parties and festivals, but nothing like Old Compton Street and the general Soho area on Pride this year.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I went to Pride London 2011. I say "went". I was sat in Costa Coffee with my friend and realised that there were eight men wearing nothing but underpants and a pair of trainers standing behind us.

We then went to the concert, and were standing around wondering what we were doing there, when a smiley woman from the Terrence Higgins Trust forced some condoms upon us whilst saying "condoms!". That was awkward, and I really wish I had a smart comeback for that.

I don't like the concept of taking pride over sexual orientation, gender, race, nationality etc. I don't know if that's what the title refers to though.. maybe they just take pride in being equal human beings despite whatever other people thing about them over their sexual orientation.. That'd make sense at least.

I think it's more of a reaction to repression than anything. A way to reach out to those who are afraid of showing who they really are to society by saying "look, you aren't alone and there's nothing to be ashamed of".

I'm not quite sure what's going on there, but you Aussies certainly are making us Brits look prude... we ship you all off away from your families and friends to teach you a lesson about petty theft and a century down the line you make our gay pride marches look rather Puritan by comparison.

Good for you. :)

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure what's going on there, but you Aussies certainly are making us Brits look prude... we ship you all off away from your families and friends to teach you a lesson about petty theft and a century down the line you make our gay pride marches look rather Puritan by comparison.

I don't doubt people in Sydney are worse than that because in the end being upside down can't be good but that picture is from New Orleans a couple of years ago. They are not very fond of Roger Goodell from the NFL after the Bountygate, I would say.

@Snake, I am not surprised you had a blast in the Parade. That guy with dark hair, sunglasses and a big smile looks like fun. I've just seen 5 or 6 Conchitas Wurst around here so far.

@Snake, I am not surprised you had a blast in the Parade. That guy with dark hair, sunglasses and a big smile looks like fun. I've just seen 5 or 6 Conchitas Wurst around here so far.

To be honest, anywhere with THAT MUCH alcohol (there was a lot) and I'm having a blast. :)

At the Sydney mardi gras:

2rp8nyp.jpg

:lol:

I thought you lived in Melbourne?

Edit: HAHAHA, I just saw the details of that float. HAHAHA... Vajazzle disco ball.

I don't know, I don't think that's gay pride, I think that's an Easter thing; Sydney Mardi Gras... IDK though, I've never been so, I could be wrong..

I am a little teapot short and stout

This is my handle and this is my spout.

2rp8nyp.jpg

That thing is pimp, that Sydney mardi gras float. - Looks like he's pouring her out.

Drowning in pussy.

XL Vag hehehehe

This is snakepit's, coming out, post.

No, this is Snake-Pit's coming out, post.

I am a lesbian in a man's body.

Edited by Snake-Pit

• 1 month later...

Yesterday was Notting Hill Carnival.

I have never went before; yesterday was the first time I went.

Got there, saw all the people and the music, asked girls to dance, danced with them, asked this 1 girl to dance, I ended up making out with her for the rest of it, she lived in Notting Hill, went back to her place, had sex, was due to go to work, missed it, worth it, got in @2am

That was cool.

Edited by Snake-Pit

:D

I'm into my black girls still... So carnival was just like... 'Yes, done deal, wow, love it' - Danced with one really fit/her body type was a type that really turns me on Asian/Indian girl, but the girl you're taking about was black; she asked me where my family comes from, so I said, then... I asked her the same, turns out she was Dominican, but still from the UK and all that, was pretty, and fit, and tall, I even said to her she should be a model, and she should /fit. I liked it, was hot, seeing her naked and on me, epic memory; That day I asked girls to dance, they wind on my crotch... Was fun.

Notting Hill Carnival is fun.

Edited by Snake-Pit

snake, I didn't know, I never would have guessed, It's all good though

rainbows for everybody

turns out she was Dominican, but still from the UK and all that, was pretty, and fit, and tall, I even said to her she should be a model, and she should /fit. I liked it, was hot, seeing her naked and on me, epic memory; That day I asked girls to dance, they wind on my crotch... Was fun.

suuure it was definatly a girl?

woman_wink.jpg

Edited by shades