Madness

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

As in Suggs/Our House/It Must Be Love/House of Fun, that Madness. Loved em since I was a kid, kinda dusted em off and had another listen for the first time in a while.

Any fans? :)

Embarassment is a cracking tune, as is My Girl...or was you asking albums-wise?

Either one man, but song wise is preferable. May just be me, but I have a much easier time getting into a band when I listen to individual songs. Whole album listening usually comes easier later on for me. I mean, I can do it any time, but once I have a good feel for the band's sound, it just becomes easier to remember the content of the records. Prolly sounds crazy or idiotic, but it's one of my methods for listening to new music.

I'm with Dr Doom. Don't know many of the songs, but I do know Baggy Trousers (stuck in my head now). The music always makes me happy though. :) Might check out My Girl and Embarassment, don't know them, or at least not by title.

Damn it Len! Been thinking about hangin out at your sofa, smoking a joint, listening to Madness and just listen to you rant about something in your own special way.

Snake-pit would drop by. Dazey too, with food of course!

And what now? Now you're gone! You've left us!

You're an embarrassment!

Ka(t)sh me rr'later!

• Like 1