The Leftovers Series Discussion // Season 2 Airing Now

Meh. Premier was lame.

The premise of the show sucks too

Yeah see this is what I meant by hit or miss with some people. People either loved the pilot or hated it. I'll give it time because the pilot left so much open. I think it has potential. We'll see.

I caught bits of the first episode yesterday and was interested. Watched the first two episodes today and I'm really digging it so far. There was a bit of a drop-off with the second episode, but still engaging enough that I'm very interested in where this goes. Of the various plotlines introduced so far, the only one I'm not feeling is the one with Tom.

• 3 weeks later...

Still watching but haven't seen last night's episode yet

Are you enjoying the show?? I think it really got great after episode 3.

I was close to giving up on it but episode 3 saved it for me. Thought last week's episode was excellent

I like it so far but it's been kind of inconsistent. I feel like it throws out a few really great scenes per episode but most of them kind of make me think "so what?" Right now I really like Kevin and I'm just really interested in where his story goes. I'm kind of curious where this all goes. It kind of feels like everything's about to go fucking crazy, but I don't know if it'll actually go there. I don't know where it's going in general, to be honest.

Edited by LightningBolt

People keep talking or complaining about unanswered questions and where things are going. Don't you realize one of the guys involved with LOST is doing this show? :lol:

I'm loving it.

OK lets speculate. Is it "the rapture"? are all the people in the show already dead and the "lucky ones" are alive. Who's talking to the dad? Is that real or is he just looney? Why do the cult smoke all the time?

People keep talking or complaining about unanswered questions and where things are going. Don't you realize one of the guys involved with LOST is doing this show? :lol:

I'm loving it.

OK lets speculate. Is it "the rapture"? are all the people in the show already dead and the "lucky ones" are alive. Who's talking to the dad? Is that real or is he just looney? Why do the cult smoke all the time?

This is exactly why the show is developing so well.