What will the cover of CD II be?

Not if some of the current members have their way. Some things in life you just dont fuck with, and that's Bucket material. Hell, I even loved his solo in Riad on the leaks

Leaks superior, album inferior.

I can't listen to the album versions of Riad, IRS, or the title track.

I only listen to the non-leaked tracks on the album (Sorry, TIL and well... I don't really listen to Scraped so....)

Edited by robin2002

Do you really think the album is going to be called Chinese Democracy II though?

Doubt it. It's become a punchline, you can insert a band name and go "this is their Chinese Democracy". He also said a lot of the song titles are subject to change and were working titles, so expect these confirmed by Axl songs to have different titles.

It seemed like he modeled the release of ChiDem on Radiohead's Amnesiac and Kid A but things got screwed up.

That was after LAX Paparazzi smack down?

Maybe Legend of the Red Panda isn't too far wrong.

I'll stick with CD II. Unless BB sue them they should use that.

Maybe they will bundle the extra material and remixes on CD and make it a Bumper-Deluxe Edition.

Well, I think the Red Hand and Grenade covers are damned.

This one is perfect. More like "Old fans, look all the fun and games we have, it's a Chinese Democracy party" or "you like the first one? Prepare to go crazy with Mao" It's an illusion-fantasy trip.

672200instrumentals.jpg