What will the cover of CD II be?

• 4 weeks later...

He should steal the next Offspring album cover and name it "Create something like Appetite, then talk shit."

Side note, there is a bootleg somewhere where they start playing SCOM and they stop and say they aren't playing that cheesy shit. Then they play pretty fly for a white guy.

• Like 1

Exactly the same as the first one only the bike won't be there, just the basket and Axl Rose'll be squatting over it dropping a load with a big smile on his face and dollar signs in his eyes, DJ Ashba standing beside him with some bog roll and the rest of the band further off in the distance looking bored and avoiding eye contact with each other.

After a failed reunion attempt, Axl goes crazy with photoshop -- after 5 years he reveals the new album cover and name. Name: Cancer to the Grave. Album Cover: Slash's burning top hat on Screaming Hitler's head. Featuring A rap remix of Sorry as the lead single.

He should steal the next Offspring album cover and name it "Create something like Appetite, then talk shit."

Side note, there is a bootleg somewhere where they start playing SCOM and they stop and say they aren't playing that cheesy shit. Then they play pretty fly for a white guy.

Still butthurt about this? Lol.

Still butthurt about this? Lol.

The butthurt ones are the Offspring. They have hated GnR for a long time. Does anyone know why?

I actually thought naming an album "Chinese Democracy: You snooze you lose" was pretty funny. I didn't know they had a hard on for GnR. I don't think the band that is as iconic as Wisconsin for creating cheese was very funny in saying SCOM sucks and is cheesy. That seems petty and somewhat hilarious considering the source. Especially because the crowd popped hardcore when they played the riff. 50 years from now I'd venture to guess SCOM will be better known then the entire Offspring band, let alone any of their "hits"