John Frusciante - Enclosure

bacardimayne

I listened to like half of it a while back. I like experimental kinds of music but a lot of this albums seemed experimental for the sake of it, and I feel like he could do better. It's not bad. I just wasn't crazy about it.

But there's a fine line between where experimental stuff is still listenable and where it's complete inaccessible cack. This lies on the good side. Some of his other stuff doesn't, which is why I'm pleasantly surprised.

Edited by bacardimayne

I've listened to Enclosure for hundreds of times. It's technically impressive, emotionally deep, and totally fucked up. A lot of people don't dig it, but I think it's one step forward for John, and I can't wait to hear what he can do next. Don't ever come back to the peppers, John. It was obviously the right call to quit.

Edited by Rovim

It's a great album, not his best but I like it, my favorite tracks on the album are Fanfare and Crowded. I think it's nice for him to create this experimental stuff, he always said that he like this kind of music. I'm happy with him doing his solo stuff and Josh playing with the Peppers.

Also Josh's band Dot Hacker released a new album. If anyone want to hear it here's a complete stream from Billboard site:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6140821/red-hot-chili-peppers-dot-hacker-album-premiere-hows-your-process-play