Another long Bumblefoot interview for Ultimate Guitar (some great stuff)

Definitely with GN'R because it's not my own music, there are a lot of things you have to consider. For one thing, you don't want to go reinterpreting a song that people came there to hear a certain way they've grown with and are attached to. They don't want to hear you improvising. They wanna hear the melodies they love and wanted to hear. So you can't go rewriting a song just to be self-indulgent.

Someone share this with DJ.

My friends and I had a BBQ in the park here in NYC this weekend. Everyone contributed music to the playlist. Our ages spanned from 24 to 36.

Van Halen, Crüe, AFD, led zep, sabbath were all on the playlist. Not a single ChiDem song was played.

Just a small real-world sample for you. No one outside of these forums will ever care about ChiDem. So that's just wishful thinking on BBFs part.

My friends and I had a BBQ in the park here in NYC this weekend. Everyone contributed music to the playlist. Our ages spanned from 24 to 36.

Van Halen, Crüe, AFD, led zep, sabbath were all on the playlist. Not a single ChiDem song was played.

Just a small real-world sample for you. No one outside of these forums will ever care about ChiDem. So that's just wishful thinking on BBFs part.

Not every album can be Niceguy's Greatest Hits.
  • Like 1

Umm not the whole real world (aka 20-36 years olds) can even listen to rock music

Just a small real-world sample for cupcakes like you