*[Beta Has Denied]* Beta Lebeis fired, according to MSL

Translation?

courtesy of Google:

I'm so tired of all this. this dvd is the biggest headache. The day that I'm working for someone different, you will know. I do not have control in MSL talking or not talking. thanks for the support and kindness.

If the dvd was a headache a whole new album is going to feel like a tumour.

• Like 1

Canter has told us before that he's seen Axl lose his shit and scream at Beta. I have no doubt she has been fired numerous times.

MSL drops crap like this because it drives the hits to his Web site. He thinks he is really smooth sneaking stuff like this into his threads and acting nonchalant about it, but he is probably checking every minute to see if it's been picked up. I, personally, find it super creepy that he reads emails and listens to phone calls made by band management.

Fucking A.

By the way, themadcaplaughs is the best poster on any GNR forum :thumbsup:

courtesy of Google:

I'm so tired of all this. this dvd is the biggest headache. The day that I'm working for someone different, you will know. I do not have control in MSL talking or not talking. thanks for the support and kindness.

frabz-ARE-YOU-FUcking-serious-d40ae7.jpg

You know. After seeing the Axl video of him taking pictures with women in the lobby and getting pissed at Beta. This doesn't seem impossible.

Recent video or old video?

It's recent. Beta tells Axl in a hotel lobby they don't have time to take pictures and Axl tells Beta we're doing it. Then Beta says whatever and Axl tells her to "manage it" She responds "There is no Beta".

Translation?

courtesy of Google:

Not sure if there was a translation error but I can gaurantee you that NO band/musician would want Beta working for them other than Axl's...

Translation?

courtesy of Google:

Not sure if there was a translation error but I can gaurantee you that NO band/musician would want Beta working for them other than Axl's...

The fact that she would utter the words "The day I'm working for someone different" tells me something's up.

Translation?

courtesy of Google:

If the dvd was a headache a whole new album is going to feel like a tumour.

Maybe not. A whole new album wouldn't have to deal with Slash and the rest. So I'm staying positive. She could've been refering to that. Rockfuel said it was a headache too, so probably it was for TB too (even if they may have caused tghe headache for RF).

Translation?

courtesy of Google:

The fact that she would utter the words "The day I'm working for someone different" tells me something's up.

That puzzles me too. I mean, I would've thought she'd retire if she stops working for Axl.

Canter has told us before that he's seen Axl lose his shit and scream at Beta. I have no doubt she has been fired numerous times.

MSL drops crap like this because it drives the hits to his Web site. He thinks he is really smooth sneaking stuff like this into his threads and acting nonchalant about it, but he is probably checking every minute to see if it's been picked up. I, personally, find it super creepy that he reads emails and listens to phone calls made by band management.

You´re 100% right. Marc Canter has said Axl and Beta have had many arguments in the past. But as you said the most bizarre part is MSL listening to phone calls and reading other people´s emails. Isn´t that illegal? Since when MSL is an F.B.I. agent? :max:

Fucking A.

By the way, themadcaplaughs is the best poster on any GNR forum :thumbsup:

It's pretty clear from his comments afterward that 'the chidem guy' dropped this into a thread and is now rubbing his crotch over the fact that it's been picked up.

Don't you know that guns broke out twat at that Vegas gig specifically because he was there and had asked for it?

You´re 100% right. Marc Canter has said Axl and Beta have had many arguments in the past. But as you said the most bizarre part is MSL listening to phone calls and reading other people´s emails. Isn´t that illegal? Since when MSL is an F.B.I. agent? :max:

MSL is now an FBI informant working for the IRS in an undercover sting Operation: Beta's Barn.

• Like 1

Guess this is as good a time as any :shrugs:

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zps57bc2056.jpg

It's been shown time and again.

You can fill a board with guys like this and all their alt accounts, and all you end up with is a whole lot of no traffic.

Their flawless hero said it best - 'a bunch of guys agreeing doesn't mean shit'.

Adorable! Beta actually thinks other bands would hire her as manager?!

Yes, I can see Aerosmith, the stones, Muse, and JayZ engaging in a bidding war for betas managerial expertise.

The level of delusion surrounding Axl is unreal.

• Like 1