Hipsters Love Beer

RussTCB

I think it's good that craft beers have gone more mainstream, and I hope that smaller breweries are doing well out of it.

On a press trip, I was once taken on a tour of the Duvel brewery in Antwerp, complete with beer and cheese pairing class. They got us quite drunk then made us watch a PowerPoint presentation about bike helmets in a dark, warm room for two hours. Cracking!

I think it's good that craft beers have gone more mainstream, and I hope that smaller breweries are doing well out of it.

On a press trip, I was once taken on a tour of the Duvel brewery in Antwerp, complete with beer and cheese pairing class. They got us quite drunk then made us watch a PowerPoint presentation about bike helmets in a dark, warm room for two hours. Cracking!

:rofl-lol:

You probably needed to be drunk to get through that, I imagine.

fuck hipsters and fuck craft beer.

give me a cold Miller High Life or 3 and shove your hoppy beer us your arse!!!

You'll gain appreciation for non-shit beers later on in life, trust me.

oh no, i do love a good Harpoon..

I just enjoy Miller High Life much better. Not to sound cheesy, but my great grandpa, grandpa and his brothers, my father and his brother all love/loved Miller High Life, i do too. But even more than that, its kinda cool drinking a beer that your great grandpa and grandpa loved.

Those fucking hipsters better not take beer away from me. <_< I can deal with them diving on certain bands, because as soon as they have a second hit the hipsters will discard them as sellouts and spend the rest of their lives complaining about how the band was better before it's debut album. I can also deal with them taking Apple. Apple and hipsters deserve each other. But they're not taking fucking beer!! <_<

Those fucking hipsters better not take beer away from me. <_< I can deal with them diving on certain bands, because as soon as they have a second hit the hipsters will discard them as sellouts and spend the rest of their lives complaining about how the band was better before it's debut album. I can also deal with them taking Apple. Apple and hipsters deserve each other. But they're not taking fucking beer!! <_<

This.

Not sure if it's considered a "craft beer" but my favorite beer is Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter. It's very hard to come by in my area though so that's a bummer.

Sam Smiths is actually probably the very cheapest beer you can buy in pubs over here. Not that it's bad so much as they only sell it through their own pubs to reduce overheads. To put that in context a pint of Taddy Lager in my city is only £2.10 which is about half the price of anything else in any nearby pubs.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's considered a "craft beer" but my favorite beer is Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter. It's very hard to come by in my area though so that's a bummer.

Sam Smiths is actually probably the very cheapest beer you can buy in pubs over here. Not that it's bad so much as they only sell it through their own pubs to reduce overheads. To put that in context a pint of Taddy Lager in my city is only £2.10 which is about half the price of anything else in any nearby pubs.

Wow. It's like $8US a bottle if I try I do manage to find it here :/