FAITH NO MORE Debuts New Music At London's Hyde Park; Video Available

realpoti

It was OK, it was a bit weird, awkward environment to debut it as well. Preferred show I saw at Brixton Academy in 2012. Whole show had an "Exorcist" them with Patton saying "Your mother sucks cocks in hell" repeatedly.

I'm a bit worried any new material won't live up to the legacy

There's a good chance this may be misunderstood, just like Album Of The Year. Love that album.

One of my favorite bands so I hope the new album doesn't suck, I listened to the live tracks and I wasn't very impressed.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/video-faith-no-more-performs-two-new-songs-at-polands-opener-festival/

I was there and I got news for you - those songs were AMAZING ! They just sounded like FNM and my any means weren't worse then rest of their set ! Also those clips don't do them justice

What about Matador? It's my favorite unreleased song so far. People are bitching about Jon Hudson, but I like him.

In fact I've seen them 3 times since reunion and Jon Hudson was great. He is great fit and you can tell that whole band is really comfortable and like to play together. Matador was also awesome whole show was magic. They've started with The Real Thing, Fall Out of Nowhere, Epic combo(and played Everything's Ruined which is one of my favorite FNM songs). They all unreleased songs fit right into their setlist

Which show did you see them play The Real Thing? Was hoping for that at Hyde Park and when I saw them in Brixton in 2012, didn't get it either time :/

That always sucks if you can't see a band play their best songs. If I saw them and missed The Real Thing or Jizzlobber I'd be pissed.

Which show did you see them play The Real Thing? Was hoping for that at Hyde Park and when I saw them in Brixton in 2012, didn't get it either time :/

That always sucks if you can't see a band play their best songs. If I saw them and missed The Real Thing or Jizzlobber I'd be pissed.

Man, can't believe they played it just the day after...

They haven't played it live that often, only twice in 2012:

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/faith-no-more-2bd6b0de.html?song=The+Real+Thing

I only saw them on Angel Dust tour. But I saw a festival show recently.

I'm confident the record will be awesome.

What are the new song titles?

Matador, Motherfucker and Superhero (all confirmed by Roddy to faithnomoreblog).

What's it like, Album of the Year?

I only saw them on Angel Dust tour. But I saw a festival show recently.

I'm confident the record will be awesome.

What are the new song titles?

Matador, Motherfucker and Superhero (all confirmed by Roddy to faithnomoreblog).

What's it like, Album of the Year?

I wouldn't put in any group. It's different.

The only way they could mess it up is if they go too left field. Like Patton solo. But I think there will be at least one FNM song like Midlife or Sorrow. I doubt it will be an 80s throwback album.

The last Tomahawk was pretty FNM worthy.

Been listening to the Greatest Hits CD lately, even before these new songs were performed, so been trying to get into them fo some time. Like most of what I hear, for the most part.

Which full-albums should I start with? Would like to get into them if they're going to be active sometime soon here.

You should be able to get a pack of 5 CDS with all four Mike Patton era studio albums plus Live at the Brixton Academy. It's usually the price of one album. I'd highly recommend it. As a starting point I'd suggest The Real Thing, followed by King For a Day, then Angel Dust and finally Album of the Year.