VIDEO: Axl WANTING to take photos with fans! "Beta, we are going to do this"

Guest Gunns

its kinda weird, but Axl's tone and demeanor remind me a lot of Michael Jackson's ways.... like very short imperative phrases. Also his rehearsed stances (not smiling when being photographed, always having the same posture), etc. Anyways, very cool of Axl to treat his fans this way.

what the hell is Axl wearing..silk pajamas?

He wore that outfit all over S.A. this year. There are many Axl pics from different cities. And in all of them he was wearing those pants and shirt when he wasn´t on stage.

What I get from the video is that they are probably short on time (a plane journey or some other punctual type commitment). Axl doesn't care about shit like that (especially if pretty girls are involved). He tells Beta to 'manage it' so I guess part of her job is to expand time. I sort of feel sorry for her, she probably has to manage the impossible sometimes. A long relaxed retirement might be nice for her!

Reminds me of the arguments I have with my son on a school morning. He will not budge until he has done what he needs to do, the fact school starts in 10 minutes and it takes 20 minutes to drive there mean nothing to him.

Edited by alfierose
  • Like 4