the rumored Axl/Lana duet...

I would also love to hear a duet. It would be especially cool to hear them do some kind of overlapping vocals where Axl hits hard on his falsetto and Lana uses her lower range and then have them switch. They could also do amazing things with the different qualities of their voices--Lana's little girl voice vs. Axl's full rasp or his "demon voice" and then Lana's vixenish tones vs. Axl's more vulnerable sound...

I would love to believe they recorded a song together, but I don't. I think they could create amazing music together.

They have a mutual friend (Andrei Gillot) and he's probably the one who introduced them, maybe because Lana asked him to, and that's why they met up.

She's not a song writer. She's a manufactured pop star so no, THEY wouldn't create shit together. More like her singing something amazing Axl wrote.

She's amazing, I might be really cool. Hard to imagine how would those two great voices mix together, not sain' it woudn't be good, pretty sure really interesting.

I would love to believe they recorded a song together, but I don't. I think they could create amazing music together.

They have a mutual friend (Andrei Gillot) and he's probably the one who introduced them, maybe because Lana asked him to, and that's why they met up.

She's not a song writer. She's a manufactured pop star so no, THEY wouldn't create shit together. More like her singing something amazing Axl wrote.

Then why is she credited as having written her songs? She has at least co-written most of her songs so she does write, so you can stop being so condescending about her.

Then why is she credited as having written her songs? She has at least co-written most of her songs so she does write, so you can stop being so condescending about her.

If she was actually a talented writer, she wouldn't need the help of studio owned song writers to make her music for her. Where there's smoke, there's fire. You don't see professional song writers on the credits to Dylans records, do you?

PS...all you have to do (and this is a well known modern trick for pop stars who can't write) to get your name in the credits is write one single word within the lyrics and bam...you "co-wrote" it.

Edited by combos

this track is dope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tosW2AkL-c

i know this sounds weird but i can actually hear how axl influenced her musically, because the intonations she does on certain words sounds like him. kind of that nasally drawl he does (or used to do) when using his 'normal' singing voice, the non-rasp one. (e.g. patience.)

If she was actually a talented writer, she wouldn't need the help of studio owned song writers to make her music for her. Where there's smoke, there's fire. You don't see professional song writers on the credits to Dylans records, do you?

PS...all you have to do (and this is a well known modern trick for pop stars who can't write) to get your name in the credits is write one single word within the lyrics and bam...you "co-wrote" it.

And yet many popstars still don't have their names in the credits, but Lana does.

I'm not saying Lana is some kind of lyrical genius, but to say she can't write or create at all is bullshit.

Edited by RocketQueen1985

No kidding.

It's funny how people bash singers like Miley and Bieber, but fawn over Lana, who is just as manufactured/contrived as the rest of them.

And yet many popstars still don't have their names in the credits, but Lana does.

I'm not saying Lana is some kind of lyrical genius, but to say she can't write or create at all is bullshit.

Didn't say she couldn't write AT ALL. I said that she can't write her own shit by herself. She needs song writers.

No kidding.

It's funny how people bash singers like Miley and Bieber, but fawn over Lana, who is just as manufactured/contrived as the rest of them.

Agreed. And those mom jeans....*shivers*